All These Years Part 11.

Y/N POV.

I sent him a small smile and got up from my seat and walked over to him getting pulled into a hug.

Y/n:"Okay buddy, I still need to breathe"I mumbled making him let go a chuckle.

Zayn:"Sorry, its just nice having you around"He said making me smile.

Y/n:"Same goes for you Malik"I said making him laugh.

Zayn:"Anyways, I'll see you down with Taylor?"He asked grabbing his phone and wallet making Gigi nod.

Gigi:"Yeah, I'll just get ready and we'll meet y'all downstairs"She said looking at both of us earning a nod from us.

Y/n:"Alright"I said stuffing my hands in my pockets"Lets get going"I said making him nod and walk to the door with Gigi following.

Gigi:"I see some habits never die"She said referring to my hands in my pockets making me remove them and scratch the back of my neck embarrassed.

Y/n:"I know, Taylor scolds me about it all the time"I mumbled making her laugh. God, I missed that sound.

Gigi:"I always found it cute, you still look like a lost puppy when doing it to"She said making me laugh and look forward to see Zayn looking at his phone.

Y/n:"I get awkward in certain situations"I mumbled making her giggle. We walked towards the door and stopped.

Zayn:"I'll see you in a few babe"He said pecking her lips making me look away and sigh.

Gigi:"Okay"She said as they pulled away making me look down and clear my throat.

Y/n:"We should get going"I said making him nod and give her another peck. I saw her give me a small smile making me send her one back and keep my hands stuffed in my pockets.

Zayn:"Come on Y/l/n, lets get a drink"He said making me nod and walk with him. We walked downstairs to the bar and ordered drinks and took our seats.

Y/n:"So how was the island thing you and Taylor went for?"I asked sipping my Vodka making him clear his throat and sip his drink.

Zayn:"It was good, A lot of fun and we saw new things....this island is pretty cool"He said making me nod and down my drink"Woah there Y/l/n, something on your mind?"He asked. Your wife.

Y/n:"Eh you know, work, more work and work again along with some deals that's stressing me"I said lying making him sigh and pat my shoulder.

Zayn:"I understand that business is hectic Y/n/n, but you're on a vacation! Lets just have fun and relax...forget about work"He said making me sigh and order another drink.

Y/n:"I'll try"I said sending him a small smile making him smile and call the bartender over.

Zayn:"Perfect!"He said as the bartender came up to us"I'll have four shots"He said making me look at him"I have two and you have two...loosen up a little"He said making me sigh and agree with him.

Eight shots later and three Vodkas later Zayn was smashed while I was somehow still a little sober. He was busy telling me some of his collage stories or well trying to when I got a text from Taylor making me read it.

Taylor 💞

Hey babe, Gigi and I are on our way downstairs and she said to just go along with whatever we say.

I read the text and sighed locking my phone and facing Zayn laughing. I saw him trying to pull his phone out from his pocket making me wake up and seat him down on the stool.