All These Years Part 9.

Y/N POV.

Zayn:"Its whatever you want"He said sitting back in his seat"My company is located in London and London only"He said making me nod.

Y/n:"And you're thinking about expanding?"I questioned making him nod.

Zayn:"Yes and I wanted it to be your company"He said"But I didn't know it would be thee Y/l/n family"He said making me laugh a little"but since it is yours I know that I can trust you completely"He said confidently.

Y/n:"Hmm...but what of we're not trust worthy"I said making him laugh.

Zayn:"Please Y/n, y'all don't work on lies and dishonesty. If something's wrong then you speck up and sort it out. Its what I need therefore I think a partnership with you would be perfect"He said making me look at him shocked and amused.

Y/n:"Me? As in the person sitting right in front of you?"I asked making him laugh and nod.

Zayn:"Look, we both have a passion for business and I think it would be perfect....and I was thinking about involving Abel as well"He said making me smile a little"Its been our dream to own that one dream company together so why not? We're capable of it"He said making me sit back in my seat and think.

Y/n:"I'll make you a deal"I said making him listen carefully"We go back to L.A, we talk about everything, we make plans and we see where this can go and if there aren't any complications I'll do whatever needs to be done"I said making him look at me an stick his hand out.

Zayn:"Deal. But we do this together"He said making me shake his head.

Y/n:"Deal"I said making him smile at me. I saw the girls look at us and shake their heads.

Taylor:"Just like that? You guys don't even check to see if anything is dodgy or something?"She questioned making us look at each other.

Y/n:"We've known each other for years and yes, we haven't seen each other in a while but it doesn't mean that we don't trust each other. I know Zayn, Zayn knows me"I said making him nod.

Zayn:"There's not much to tell. We just need to meet back in L.A and discuss things and see how it goes"He said making me nod in agreement.

Gigi:"Specking of L.A"She said making Zayn look at her"Everything for us is settled"She said making him grin"All we have to do is fly to London and collect our personal things and then we're going to L.A"She said making him nod.

Zayn is still clueless to the fact that we know each other and I didn't known how to break it to him. I looked at Gigi and Taylor and gave them a look making them stare at me confused. I shook my head and looked at Zayn sending him a small smile.

Y/n:"Mate, could you go and get us some drinks and I'll be there to join you shortly....I just need to take a phone call"I said making him nod and wake up walking to where the drinks were making me face them"How the hell am I going to explain to Zayn that I know you're entire fucking family and that there's still some history there?!"I asked making them both look at me wide eyed.

Taylor:"Just say y'all knew each other for business or something"She said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"That required me to meet her family? And how the fuck do I mention the fact that our best friend Abel is dating Gigi's sister, Bella....how the fuck do I explain this?!"I asked in a frustrated tone.

Gigi:"Okay listen"She said looking at us both"We met in highschool and were in the same school. We never talked much and that will somehow explain how my sister and Abel are dating....your friend, my sister and so on"She said making me sit back in my seat"And we didn't remember each other and only realised a day before we leave here and all those things"She said making me sigh.