I Need You Part 3.

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Both Y/n and Gigi sat in an office in a large building listening to their lawyers discuss the details of their divorce.

After the whole incident that took place almost a week ago, Gigi kept to herself and stayed by her sister during the time, she needed to think a lot of things through.

After she had found out what Zayn and Taylor were doing, she wanted nothing to do with either of them at this stage. She spoke to Zayn in the calmest way she could and told him that she wanted a divorce.

The boy was disheartened about how everything happened and he wished he could change it because a side of him knew that this was Taylor's fault completely. He knew that what the girl had planned was messed up.

He agreed and said that he would call the lawyers and sort it out.

Y/n, poor Y/n was completely wrecked. The girl hasn't slept or ate in a week and everyone could see it. She looked run down and completely broken, its like someone put their hand in her chest and ripped her heart out.

The incident took place and the next day, both Y/n and Taylor had to explain to their parents what happened and they weren't impressed. The house was filled with yells and multiple curse words which left Taylor a crying mess and Y/n....Well, Y/n didn't give a fuck anymore.

During the yelling and questioning by both their parents, Y/n woke up from her seat and walked out, ignoring the calls by her family members. The girl no longer cared about what other people felt.

She then waited a while before driving to her old house that Taylor was staying at and knocked on the door waiting for the girl to open it. She walked in and put a white envelop down before looking at the girl.

Y/n:"These are divorce papers...read them and sign them. I'll see you in a few days to finalise it"She said before walking out once again.

She slammed her car door ignoring Taylor's calls and sped away from the house.

Y/n didn't understand how so much can go wrong in a span of a few seconds. She had Gigi, Gigi was hers and she was Gigi's and she wouldn't want it any other way, but it seems like the girl couldn't catch a break.

Days had passed and whilst Gigi was crying and sulking in her sisters house with the girls around her and comforting her.

Y/n spent her nights in bars, drinking her feelings away and turning the world off. She no longer had a phone since she smashed it against the wall and she didn't have a place to stay in fact.

Well, she didn't have a home to stay in.

The boys tried calling her and offering her a place to stay but she turned them down and opted for a lonely and cold hotel room. Yes, it may be five star, but its cold, empty and depressing.

It was the day of finalising her divorce so she dragged herself out of bed and got ready. She put her black suit on and sighed looking herself in the mirror. She looked pale, she lost a lot of weight, she was hangover, she had bags under her eyes and she had some bandages wrapped around her fists since she decided on punching a glass mirror a few times.

She shook her head lightly and grabbed her car keys and wallet before walking out of the hotel. She drove over to the building and entered it ignoring the looks or people whose thoughts were.

'What the hell happened to her?'

She entered the office and saw her lawyer along with Taylor's sitting and waiting for her making her take a seat and sigh.

Y/n:"Lets get those over with"She muttered not really wanting to be here.

__

Gigi pulled herself together for today as the girls drove her over to the building and followed her. Today was the day that she and Zayn finalise their divorce and she just wanted to get it over with. She entered the office with the girls sitting beside her glaring at Zayn.