All These Years Part 4.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"So.....I wanted to tell you something"I said grabbing her attention. She looked at me and raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

Taylor:"Okay, what is it babe?"She asked making me clear my throat and look at her.

Y/n:"Well, I know that our anniversary is coming up and I thought it would be nice if we went somewhere and just spent some time together you know? Like just you, me and we can do whatever you like"I said making a small appear on her face.

Taylor:"Do I get to know where we're going?"She asked making me chuckle and sit back in my chair looking at her.

Y/n:"You can try guessing"I said making her pout and wake up walking over to me.

Taylor:"Give me hints"She said sitting on my lap making me my hum and look at her placing my hands on her waist.

Y/n:"Well, its somewhere really sunny, lots of water and you would be wearing less clothes"I said with a small smirk playing on my lips making her giggle and mirror my expression.

Taylor:"Less clothes or no clothes?"She questioned making me laugh and look at her.

Y/n:"I like the way you think babe, but you will be wearing less clothes....sometimes"I said making her giggle and again and think.

Taylor:"Hmm...Does it have to do with a Island?"She asked making me nod.

Y/n:"Indeed it does, now guess which one"I said making her groan and pout. She kept blurting out names of places and failing making me chuckle while she whined.

Taylor:"Y/n! Just tell me"She said making me chuckle and give in.

Y/n:"We're going to Hawaii"I said making her squeal and kiss my face making me laugh and scrunch my face up.

Taylor:"Oh my god"She said between kisses making me laugh as she pulled away"Urg I've been dying for a tan!"She said making me kiss her cheek and nod.

Y/n:"I know, that's why I suggested it and I get to see you in a bikini"I said making her giggle and peck my lips.

Taylor:"Maybe if you're lucky you get to see whats under it"She said making me chuckle and connect our lips.

Y/n:"I hope you dont keep me waiting to long babe cause we're leaving tomorrow"I said making her eyes widen.

Taylor:"Tomorrow?! But I haven't taken off work and packing, shit Y/n I didn't pack-"

Y/n:"I sorted out the things with work and as for packing....we can do it now and have it done by tomorrow....plus I took the liberty to laying out some outfits that I think would look good on you"I said making her look at me and shake her head.

Taylor:"Then lets go get ready then"She said waking up and pulling me towards our room"I'm choosing your outfits since you chose mine"She said making me laugh and nod.

Y/n:"Anything you want babe"I said making her smile and kiss my cheek.

__

It was the next day and we were both excited about our little gateway. I called my parents and made sure everything was seen to so we don't get any disturbances during our time off, once I saw to that I went and checked on Taylor to see her all dressed up and grabbing our backpacks.

Taylor:"Come on babe, lets go to the airport"She said making me chuckle and walk up to her cupping her face in my hands.

Y/n:"Excited for the trip baby?"I questioned making her nod her head like a child and grin at me.