All These Years Part 8.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Gigi-"

Gigi:"Do you still love me?"She asked once again making me look at her shocked.

Y/n:"Gigi, we're both happily married and I dont think we should be talking about this or even-"

Gigi:"That's not a answer"She said softly. I didn't notice until now that our faces were inches apart. All I had to do was lean forward and I'd get to kiss those soft, plump lips that were once mine.

Y/n:"That's because you know the answer"I said looking at those blueish green eyes.

Gigi:"I want to hear you say it"She said as her fingers traced my jawline. I closed my eyes for a moment and shook my head opening my eyes.

Y/n:"We shouldn't we doing this. We shouldn't even be discussing this"I said rather sternly making her look at me and sigh.

Gigi:"I know, but I cant help myself"She mumbled making me frown at her words"I understand why we cant do this. I do, but-"She cut herself off and shook her head.

Y/n:"But what?"I questioned studying her features. She looked like she was having a inner battle with herself and her words.

Gigi:"Never mind"She said removing her hands off me making me miss the warmth that was once there"I think we should start over"She said making me look at her.

Y/n:"Start what over?"I asked downing my rum and looking at the beautiful blonde in front of me.

Gigi:"Us"She stated finishing her drink"Zayn doesn't know about us and it should stay that way. I'm sure Taylor wasn't thrilled to see me but she seemed to tolerate it which is a good thing"She said with a business voice"We should forget our past and look at the future. We're both happily married and since we are going to be doing business together we should keep it business related....we can be friends but-"

Y/n:"Just friends"I said finishing her sentence"I get it"I said getting up from the stool and looking at her"Its late, we should go before they notice we're gone"I said making her agree.

I paid for the drinks and followed her to the elevator. We got in and stood in silence waiting to our floor number to appear. I thought about what she said earlier and turned to face her.

Y/n:"Does that mean you're coming back home?"I asked just realising that I may be seeing her for more then a bargained for.

Gigi:"Yes, I'm assuming my family misses me"She said making me sigh.

Y/n:"This isn't business Jelena, don't use that business tone on me"I said making her posture relax and her eyes close.

Gigi:"Yes, I'm coming home but don't say anything. I'd like it to be a surprise"She said making me sigh and nod. I realised that we were both on the same floor making us get out.

Y/n:"I'll walk you to your room"I said making her nod. We walked to the room in silence and stopped by the door"So, we're friends now?"I questioned making her let out a small laugh.

Gigi:"I guess we are, but dont get to happy....you might be a serial killer and I might be to blind to see it"She said making me laugh as I remembered the first time we met.

Y/n:"Good one"I said laughing a little. I looked at her and gave her a warm smile"Good night Gigi"I said making her unlock her door and smile.

Gigi:"Good night Y/n"She said making me smile. I walked away from her door as soon as she went in and sighed. I unlocked my door and got inside the room changing and getting into bed feeing Taylor move a little but still sleep.