Consequences Part 5.

GIGI'S POV.

We got dressed and straightened out our clothes making sure we looked somewhat presentable. After all, we didn't want to look like we just had sex.

Y/n:"Hmm...you really do look beautiful tonight"She said placing small kisses on my neck making me smile and lean into her touch.

Gigi:"As much as I love that, you should probably stop before we get carried away again"I said making her groan and spin me around.

Y/n:"Give me a kiss and I'll stop"She said making me laugh a little and pull her down by her collar kissing her. I felt her smile into her kiss and pull me closer earning a small moan from me.

Gigi:"Hmm...dont do that"I said pulling away as I felt her hand going down south. She pouted and let out a small groan making me giggle and peck her lips"Lets go"I said making her grab her things and nod.

We walked out the office making her lock it and clear her throat sorting out her tie and pressing down her suit a little.

Y/n:"I'll see you in a bit"She said making me nod and walk towards the girls restroom.

Gigi:"Count on it"I said walking away hearing her mumble something and groan. I giggled a little and walked inside the restroom to see the girls there.

Bella:"Hey, where have you been?"She asked raising her eyebrows with the others making me gulp.

Gigi:"I was just wondering around the hotel...I couldn't really stay out there with the crowd"I said walking towards the mirror and fixing my lipstick.

Kendall:"You sure you're okay? You look a little...drained"She said making me nod.

Gigi:"I'm sure, I just need a good nights sleep"I said making them eye me but nod. Its not my fault Y/n basically fucked the soul out of me.

I shook my thoughts away and continued reapplying my lipstick. I waited for the others and made my way to where everyone was talking and laughing.

Hailey:"Oh! I talked to Abel and Zayn and they said that they already have over ten people interested in their project"She said excitedly"Which is good since they didn't even hear the whole idea"She said making us all smile.

Kylie:"That's good! I hope this works out for them....they deserve it"She said making us all agree. We all took our seats on the couches and joined the others.

Abel:"There y'all are"He said making us send them smiles. I saw Y/n send me a quick wink making me look down and blush.

Bella:"So how is the night going?"She asked as we all sipped our drinks.

Zayn:"Its going pretty good"He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I saw Y/n's jaw clench a little making me bite my lip knowing she was getting jealous.

Taylor:"Hmmm....that's good. I'm sure y'all got more then what you bargained for tonight"She said making Y/n and the guys agree.

Abel:"Absolutely, all we need to do now is talk to a few people and see what happens"He said making them all nod.

Kendall:"I can talk to Kanye and see what he says"She suggested making Y/n and them listen carefully"He is a music producer and a rapper after all"She said making them all nod.

Y/n:"Yes please, where is Kimmy anyways...I saw your family here tonight"She said frowning a little.

Kylie:"They had to leave early, the kids were missing them"She said making Y/n pout but nod.

We spent the rest of the night catching up with a few people and occasionally having  a few drinks. The party was over and we were all making our way outside the hotel to our cars.