Chapter ~30~

Chapter 30

Laura’s POV

“I remember.” I gasp and smile.

“I remember!” I giggle and hug Brad.

“Wait, do you remember us, your family?”

“I remember us, the Vamps, but my memories about my family are blurred.” I say, feeling guilty.

“Let’s go.” Brad says, catching me off guard.

“Wait, where?” I ask, curiously.

“Did you forget your own birthday?”

“It’s my birthday?” I ask astonished. Brad nods and places me on his lap. He starts wheeling and orders me to shut my eyes, I willingly obey him and keep my eyes closed for what seems like eternity.

Once I feel the chair halt in a stop, and Brad’s voice cut the silence that was once there.

“Open your eyes.” He whispers in my ear. Suddenly, the sun’s rays blinded me for a moment. As I regained my vision back, I looked around, looking for any sign of where we could be, nothing.

“Brad? Where are we?”

“Come inside first, and then you’ll understand.” I hesitantly nodded and Brad took my hand.  Brad tapped on the door, and then leaned back in his chair.  

A beautiful woman opened the door and smiled.

“You must be Laura! I’m Natalie, but you can call me Nat. I’m this little booger’s big sister. Come in!” She stepped aside, allowing room for Brad and I to get through.  I hugged Nat and complimented her.

“Mom! Dad! Laura’s here!” She screamed. In an instant, a Lady ran in with an apron on.

“Hi! I’m Brad’s mom, but you can call me your Future mother in law!” She squealed, and hugged me. I smiled and Rose a brow at Brad, he shrugged and smiled back. Brad’s mom led me up the stairs and into what I guess is the dining room. (A/N by the way, I don’t know how Brad’s house is set)

She sat beside her husband, I sat down beside her, and Brad went beside me. As she went back into the kitchen, I glanced at Brad and laced my fingers through his. Suddenly all the lights turned off, and since it was already 8 Pm, it was Pitch black. I felt Brad’s hand disappear from mine, and I started to panic. But before I could do anything, the lights flickered on again.

“Surprise!” They all screamed. I gasped as I realized the cake in Nat’s hands.

“Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday, to Laura,

Happy birthday, to you!” They all sang and I teared up.

I stood up and ran and hugged each one of them.

“Thank you. This means so much more to me then you’d think.” I said.

“I have one more surprise.” Brad said, he reached for his back pocket and grabbed something. He started kneeling down.

“Laura Marie Marano, I know we’re way too young to be married or anything, so, I’ve gotten you- us, a promise ring, so that if, I mean when, we want to take that big step in the future, we can.  Would you do me the honour of promising your love to me for years to come?” He asked, looking up into my bawling face, hopeful, happy and nervous.

“Of course!” I pull him up and kiss him. He kisses my tears away and places the ring on my finger.

“I almost forgot,” He said, again reaching to his other back pocket, “In case you did say yes, I got myself ring for you to put on my hand.”

He places the ring onto my hand and I happily slide it on his finger.  Cheers burst behind us, reminding me that they were there, I smiled and they tackled Brad and I into a hug.

I heard another door open and I pulled away from the hug. I glanced at the door and saw my family. Memories rushed through me.

“Nessie?” I whimpered and ran up to hug her. My mom and dad joined the hug and soon Brad’s family joined in too. I found Brad in the middle and whispered something in his ear.

“You are much more than somebody to me.

You are my heart, you make me whole,

And I love you.” I took his face into my hands and kissed him.

--------------------A/N----------------

PLEASE READ PLEASE READ

This will be the last chapter and then an epilogue. But I have some things to ask you readers.

1) Should I make a sequel?

A) YES

       B) NO

     2) If yes, what should it be about?

EPILOUGUE  DATE: (I’m going to make it at least 2500+ Words so) August 12-15

IF YOU READ THIS COMMENT ”Promise”

                                         -Kyrstyn <3