Chapter ~6~

CHAPTER 6

Brad’s POV

'           She looked so beautiful, I just had to tell her. She’s sleeping. I thought. She’s not going to hear it.

                  “You’re so beautiful Laura.” I whispered. Not long after that, I went to sleep.

            The next morning, I woke up to find the pillow separating me and Laura, gone. The next thing I noticed was Laura hugging my waist, she looks, pale. Scared almost. After a while, I realize she’s shaking.

            “Laura?” I try to wake her. She’s shaking vigorously.

            “Rose! No!” She screams. Who’s Rose? I wonder.

            “Laura? You okay?” I try to help her stop shaking. After a few minutes, she wakes up.

“Brad?” She said, hoarsely

“Here, Let me get you some water.”  I stand up and go to the mini fridge and take a water bottle. I open it and give it to Laura. She yanks it out my hands and chugs it.

      “What happened?” I asked.

“I-it was just a bad d-dream.” She stuttered.

“Who’s Rose?” I ask her. Once I say the name, I feel her body stiffen.

“I can’t tell you right now.” She whispers.

I sigh, “I understand, but remember you can tell me anything.” I reassure her.

“I know.”

                        Laura’s POV

      After he gave me some water, he told me he had to go, so he put on a shirt and some pants and left.

I can’t believe I had a bad dream about Rose; I stopped having them 2 years ago.  Then I realize something. Tomorrow is Brad’s birthday! (A/N This story doesn’t align with the filming date of ‘somebody to you’) I feel the corners of my lips twitch up. What should I do? An idea pops into my head and I call Tristan.

      “Hello?” He asks in a groggy voice. I forgot it was 7 am.

      “Sorry, did I wake you?”

      “Yeah, but its fine, I was supposed to wake up half an hour ago,”

“oh okay, can you add James and Connor to the phone call? I have an idea about what to do for brad’s birthday”

“Kk, let me call them.” After 10 minutes, Connor and James joined the call.

“So, your idea?” Connor asked.

      “Well, I checked the brochure in the lobby, and it said there was a rentable venue on the top floor. Beside the pool.”

“So…?” James spoke up.

“So… We rent the venue, we set up a surprise party, and after that, we can head to the pool!”

“Who should we invite?” Tristan said.

“Well, where are y’alls parents?”

“Well, Nancy decided it would be best if they stayed back in the UK.” Said Connor, sadly.

“Well, let’s invite them here!” I suggested.

“How? Plane tickets are expensive.”

“Well, how bout we use your friend’s private plane?”

“Oh yeah…. Never thought about that,” Tristan said.

“Okay. Now for the plan,” I started, “Connor, you call all the parents, Tristan, tell Cass to invite all the girls, and James, come with me to get all the food and stuff we need. Deal?”

“Deal.” They all said in unison.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was chapter 6!

Who’s Rose?

 How will the party go?

If you read this, comment “Partay”

                        -Kyrstyn