Chapter ~11~

CHAPTER 11

Brad’s POV

      I got Laura out of the hospital then I drove to the dollar store to get a white board for her to write on. I told her to stay in the car and that I won’t take too long.

When I returned to the car she was sleeping, I stared at her a bit. She was pale like the first time that she slept in my room.

“Rose… ROSE! No!” She screamed.

I shook her, making her wake up. Once she opened her eyes, I asked her,

“Who’s Rose?”

“I-I- can’t tell you.” She whispered.

“Of course you can, you can trust me.”

“I’m n-not ready to tell you yet.” She muttered.

“I understand. Just know that when you are ready, I’ll be here for you.”

      I drove her back to the hotel and we parted ways, until she said,

      “Brad? Can I stay in your room for the night?”

      “Yeah, of course, and I almost forgot, use this, instead of using your voice.” I said, while handing her the whiteboard.

      “Thanks.” She wrote. I opened the door and led her in.

LAURA’S POV

            I got into his room and went inside his closet.

      I changed into my owl onesie and went inside his bathroom. I washed my face and got ready for bed. I didn’t bother to put a pillow in between us. I looked over to Brad only to find him sleeping.

I analyzed the happenings that occurred today, and I was grateful that Brad didn’t push on about Rose. I will tell him, but I’ll do it when the time is right.

I laid my head on the pillow and instantly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and found that Brad was already awake.

“Good morning beautiful.” He whispered, making me shiver. I took the whiteboard and wrote

‘Morning, what are we doing today?’ and showed it to him.

“Well, today, filming is back on so we’re going to head on the beach.” He said, I replied with the Ok hand signal. I got up from the bed and went into his closet. I took off my onesie and put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt, knowing I’m going to change into something later anyway.

When I got out, I saw Brad sitting on the bed, playing flappy bird on his phone. I waited for him to finish the round and then I tapped his shoulder signalling that we should go.

He got up and held out his hand, for me to take. I put my cold hand into his warm ones, feeling the warmth rush into my body.

We entered the elevator and he pressed the button to go to the main floor. I looked at the flashing numbers getting lower and lower.

28….27…26... each number had about 5 seconds in between. When it hit 20, I counted to five waiting for it to turn to 19. It never did. I felt the elevator stop suddenly and looked at Brad. He looked panicked. Then I realised that, we’re stuck.

----------------A/N------------

That’s chapter 11! I just got back from camp and I immediately got to typing up this story. Thanks so much for all the support. Please vote and comment, if you read this comment ‘Elevator’

                              -Kyrstyn <3