Chapter ~5~

CHAPTER 5

LAURA’S POV

            My bag. Where’s my bag? I look around, In the lockers. It’s Gone. My phone was in there, my room keys were in there, Everything was in there. I leave the change room but I put on swimsuit first. I decide to wait for brad. But once I came out, he was already waiting for me.

      “Hey Laur. Why are you still wearing your swimsuit?”

      “Um, Well, I kinda lost my bag.”

“What was in it?”

“My phone, my room keys, the clothes I brought to change into, basically everything.” I muttered.

“Why don’t we just tell the front desk tonight, and look for it tomorrow?”

“Okay, but I have nowhere to sleep tonight, I can’t get into my room without the key.” I told him.

“Oh, right. Um, my don’t you sleep in my room?”

“Just the two of us?” I questioned.

“Well, yeah. But I can just sleep on the couch.”

“I’m not letting you sleep on the couch of your own room. Just sleep on the bed with me. We’ll put a pillow in between us.” I suggested.

“Okay.”

“Oh, here.” Brad said, giving me his towel.

“Thanks.” We went down the elevator, and walked to the front desk.

“hi there.” The secretary said politely.

“Well, my friend here lost her bag. Can you keep an eye open?”

“Sure,” She replied, “What does it look like?” Brad then looked at me.

“Well, it was a beach bag, with salmon pink borders, a peach coloured middle, and a starfish on the front.” (A/N Bag is on the side) I finished.

“Okay, we’ll be sure to keep an eye open for it, anything else?”

“Yeah, um, my room keys were in there, is it possible if you can give me another key for room 337?”

“We could, but the machine isn’t working, so, I can’t do it tonight. Come back tomorrow?”

“Of course” We went back to his room when I realised something, I have no clothes.

“Um, Brad?” he then mumbled a response.

“Do you have any extra clothes? They’re in my room.”

“Um yeah, but I only have sweat pants and shirts that are probably too big for you.” He answered,

“That’s fine.” I replied. He stood up and brought me the clothes.

“thanks.”

“No prob.” I got into his closet, and changed into his clothes. They’re so comfortable, and they smell just like him.

When I came out, he was lying on the bed, only in his boxers. All the breath that was in my body vanished.

“Laura? You okay?”

“Oh, pfft yeah.” I said. I then laid down beside him and put a pillow between us.

I was drifting off to sleep but before I dozed off, I heard brad say,

“You’re so beautiful Laura.”

A/N that’s chapter 5! I’m trying to post a chapter daily, but I can’t post during June 23-25 because I have camp.

      Please comment, It means so much to see comments. IF YOU READ THIS TYPE “BEACH BAG”

                        -Kyrstyn <3