Chapter ~25~

CHAPTER 25 (A/N Warning,  Cuss words in this chapter)

Laura’S POV

I’m awoken with a sudden flash of pain on my left cheek. My eyes open and I look around. I’m in a room. There’s a bed on the corner of the room, I’m guessing I’m in a motel. Ropes hugged me, trapping me on a chair.

“Right here, b*tch.” A voice spat, causing my head to spin to the source. Maia.

“What do you want?” I croaked.

“What do I want? Well, I want Ross. And since everything he says is about you, I also want you dead.” She said, coldly.

“I don’t want Ross!” I pleaded.

“I know you don’t want Ross,” She said, “But it’s obvious he wants you. I don’t know why, I’m right here with him. Every. Day.”

“Everyday, huh?” I asked, she nodded, “Then where is he today?”

“He’s in our  hotel room, he thinks I’m ‘visiting a friend” She smirked. I rolled my eyes.

“I bet he’s happy that he’s away from you.” I spat, literally. My spit landed in her eye.

“Y-you B*tch!” She squirmed.

“How am I the b*tch? You’re the one that kidnapped me.” I sneered, anger taking over me.  Maia was furious. She punched me, the impact so hard, I passed out.

Brad’s POV

        I arrive at the flat and opened the door roughly.

“CONNOR?!” I called, desperately.

“In here,” A voice croaked from the second floor. I wheeled up to his room using the ramp and opened the door. In the room was Connor. And him.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I screamed at James. Before he could respond, I punched him in the face, causing him to fall off the bed.

“YOU CAUSED THIS.” I scowled at him. Connor pulled my chair back, and stopped the argument.

“Brad! Laura’s gone. We need as much help as possible.” Con soothed.

“Laura wouldn’t be gone if it wasn’t for him!” My voice cracked.

“I wasn’t the one who kicked her out, ” James defended.

“I wasn’t the one who kissed my best friend’s girlfriend.” I spat. I then remembered Lola.

“How about Lola? You just cheated on her!” I pointed out. James’ face paled.

“Lola…”

“Guys! Cut it out! Laura’s been kidnapped. You two bickering won’t help anyone.” Connor said. I sighed and turned to Connor.

“What are we going to do?” I said, exasperated.

“Who would do this?” Connor said. James spoke up.

“T-that Maia girl! She was there with Ross when Brad was in the hospital.”

“Are they even in London?”

“I think so, I saw a magazine saying they were here.” Connor said.

“Where are they staying?” I asked. I looked over at James. He had a phone in his hand.

“Why are you using your phone?” Connor asked, reading my mind.

“I know where they’re staying.” He said, holding up his phone. I looked at it and it was a selfie of Ross. I scanned the background and immediately knew where he was. The Meadow wedge. (A/N I don’t know if that’s a real hotel) We spent the night there once.

“Let’s go.” I said.

“Where?” Said Connor.

“The Meadow wedge hotel.” I told him. He nodded.

“Brad, by the way, I kissed Laura. She never kissed me back.” James said.

“Let’s talk about that later.” He nodded and grabbed the key. We headed to the car and Connor and James helped me in. James started the car and we went our way to the hotel. James, asked the young lady what room Ross was in. One wink later, we were on our way to his room. I knocked on the door and after a while, the door opened.

”Is Maia here?” I asked. He shook his head and asked us why.

“Laura, she’s gone. We’ve believe it’s because of your girlfriend.” Connor said, bluntly.

“Maia wouldn’t do that.” Ross denied.

“Well I never thought my best friend would kiss my girl. We sometimes don’t know people as well as we thought.” I sneered.

“Do you know where she is?” Connor asked, obviously annoyed at me and James.

       “She said she was visiting a friend. At the motel across  the street.” He said obviously tired of us. We thanked him and went to the motel.

“That’s the van I saw this morning.” Connor said.

We knocked on the door and a man opened it.

“Yes?” he said gruffly.

“Sorry, wrong room.”

We knocked on the next one. Nobody opened it but I noticed there was a small sliver open between the curtains. I peered in and then I saw Laura. All beaten. My heart ached, I hate seeing her like this. Anger flowed through me. James bust down the door. We step in, only to be greeted by Maia.

“Hey boys,” She said, feigning sweet. She lifted up her arm.

She had a gun. And it was pointed to Laura.

---------A/N----------

That was chapter 25!I feel so bad writing this because I actually like Maia. Well I like her character on the show The Fosters. Poor Laura. Anyways, read on, comment, vote, share, and if you read this, comment "Braura?"

                -Kyrstyn <3