Chapter ~10~

CHAPTER 10

                  Brad’s POV

      She likes me. SHE LIKES ME. I was so happy that I forgot to tell her not to use her voice. We continued talking until James came in the room,

      “BRAD! What part of ‘Laura can’t use her vocal chords’ don’t you understand?” He screamed at me.

      “Oops, sorry,” I said, smiling sheepishly. I felt Laura tap me on the shoulder causing me to turn around. She looked confused.

      “The doctor said that when the incident happened,” I explained, “Some of the water irritated your larynx.”

      “H-“ she tried to speak, but I put my index finger on her lips to prevent it. She remembered and she started to spell things using her finger. I saw H-O-W-L-O-N-G. What’s howlong? Oh, How-Long.

      “3-4 weeks.” I shrugged. Then she tensed.

      “What?” I wondered. She then proceeded to spell letters in the air.

      A-&-A-S-T-A-R-T-S-F-I-L-M-I-N-G-A-G-A-I-N-I-N-T-W-O-W-E-E-K-S

      It hit me that I only had two weeks left with Laur.

      “Oh, in two weeks?” I questioned. She nodded in return.

      “Well, this week is the last week of filming, so how bout next week, you go on a date with me?” I ask her, anxiously. She moved her head up and down, which caused me to smile.

She tapped me which told me she wanted to ask me something. But, since I wanted to save time, I handed her my phone and told her to open notes.

She typed in ‘When can I go out of the hospital?’

“Just hold on, let me inform the doctor that you’re awake.” I told her.

I walked out of her room in search for the doctor. I found him at the front desk.

“Doctor?” this got his attention, “When is Laura able to get out of here? she’s awake.”

“Well, since she’s awake, I guess she can go home now, just make sure to keep her from using her voice.” He said.

“Okay, thanks doc.”

--------------A/N-------------

      THAT’S CHAPTER 10! I DECIDED TO UPDATE ONCE MORE BECAUSE OF RockthatRockR5 and Austinmoonsofine23 Telling me to update. It’s really short, but I just wanted to to update one last time before my camp. See y’all in 3 days! If you read this, comment ‘Thanks doc’

                  -Kyrstyn <3