Chapter ~29~

CHAPTER 29

Brad’s POV

After about a week of Laura being in the hospital, The doctors finally let her leave. Right now, Laura was getting changed. I glanced at the clock and it was almost noon. Once Laura exited the washroom, I wheeled over to her and placed her on my lap, obviously taking her off guard.

“Brad! What are you doing?!”

“We’re going to be taking a trip down memory lane.” I told her.

 Laura’s POV

       Brad took me to a grassy field, then I glanced at Brad confused.

“This,” He started, “Is where we had our first date, and double date.” I nodded.

“With who?” Immediately after I said that, Brad’s face turned cold.

“Lola, and James. He is from our band, and Lola’s from our music video.” He said, the name James bitter in his mouth.

“Why do you talk about James like that?” I asked him, curiously.

“Nothing.” He said, a scowl obviously on his face.

“It’s obviously not nothi-“

“God dammit Laura!” He interrupted, “He KISSED you! He- I kicked you out because of him! You lost your memory  because of him.” He finished weakly and I stared at him, astonished.

“Brad…”

“You know what? Just forget it.” I felt the tears rush into my eyes. Then, I snapped.

“I ALREADY FORGOT EVERYTHING! I’m sorry for wanting to know things I should! I don’t even remember my own mother! You’re all I have, Brad. You’re all I have.” Tears flowed freely down my face, I started walking backwards, then ran away, away from everything.

After a while of running, I heard my tummy gurgle. I looked around and saw only a small café. I walked up to it and ordered Panini. I searched my pockets for my wallet, but found nothing.

“Dang!” I screamed into my hands, frustrated.

“Laura?” I turned around and saw a handsome-ish guy.

“Um, sorry, who are you?” I asked, confused. The boy’s face turned pale with hurt.

“James? James Mcvey?” I then remembered Brad’s outburst. He caused this.

“Um, sorry gotta go.” I muttered and tried to exit the café, only to have my arm grabbed.

“Laura, please, let me explain.” James pleaded. I sighed and nodded.

       I sat down on one of the seats while James ordered. He took the seat beside mine and handed me the Panini I ordered before.

       “How’d you know?” I asked him.

       “I saw you ordering it earlier.” He shrugged.

       “Well, thanks.” I smiled.

       “So… what do you need to explain to me?”

       “I’m sorry for kissing you. It was rude, and it’s all my fault that you lost your memory.” He blurted.

       “James, we can’t do anything about my memory right now. All we can do is to move forward and forget everything. Literally.” I joked, causing James to crack a smile.

 “Hug?” I ask, raising up my arms. He hugs me, and we just stay like that for a while, until we hear a voice.

       “Laura?” I look over and spot Brad. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the café.

“Brad!”

“I was looking for you for 3 hours! And I find you with him?” I looked at his watch and gasped.

“Brad, calm down, he was just apologizing.” I explained.

“I can’t calm down! When I saw you kissing him, it tore my heart out of my chest, Laura!” He took me by surprise when he tugged my arm so I fell on his lap, then, he planted his lips on mine.

This kiss was nothing like our kisses before, it was filled with passion, this kiss sent shivers down my spine. My brain then showed me an image of Brad and I on the beach, with cameras all around us, then, Connor and Tristan picking me up by my hands and my feet then throwing me into the ocean. I pull away and place my hands on Brad’s shoulders.

“I remember.”

----------------A/N-------------------

SHE REMEMBERS! Sorry for not updating for a week, My family went camping for 5 days and I was way too tired to write. But from now on, I’ll have an update day at the end of each chapter to ensure I upload frequently.

Also, Thank you all for 5,000 Reads! If you read this, comment “Café”

       ~Vote

       ~Read on

       ~Comment

       ~Share

Next update: August 8th

                    -Kyrstyn <3