Chapter ~8~

CHAPTER 8

                       Laura’s Pov

            After the party at the venue ended, we cleaned up and headed to the pool. We only had 2 hours, since the pool closed at 10.

      Once everyone got changed, we went into the pool, and us teens chose to play Cops and robbers, the boys being cops and us girls being robbers.

      I hid in the kiddie pool past a white bridge.(A/N pool on the side) I thought I was safe, until I heard splashing water.

Once I heard that, I jumped up and got out of the water to look for another hiding place. I turned around and no one was there so I just started walking. I never noticed that I was already at the deep end.

I kept walking until I felt my feet getting wet. I turned back around and I felt myself going deeper and deeper. My lungs were burning; I didn’t have enough time to take in a breath.

I feel the bottom of the pool, and push up. Right when I pushed up, black dots filled my vision and the next thing I see is, darkness.

                  BRAD’S POV

      Where did Laura go?  One second, I’m about to grab her, the next, she’s gone. I walked around until I notice a flash of brunette hair popping out of the deep end.

“Laura!” I scream, and jump in. I grab her body and carry her out of the pool and place her on the floor.

I place my right ear to her mouth, nothing. She’s not breathing. I put my hands on her chest and start pumping. After a few pumps, I tilt her head back, pinch her nose, and give her mouth to mouth.

I keep doing this for 5 minutes until she spits out water and opens her eyes.

“Brad?” She whispered.

“Oh my, what happened?!” I hear Connor, who comes rushing to my side.

“Can you guys help me up?” Laura said, hoarsely.

“Of course,” Connor and I helped her up, and we started walking. She was doing fine until she fainted and fell limp. Before she hit the floor, I caught her.        

“Tell the others” I told Connor. He nodded and ran to tell the others.

Afterwards, I saw Tristan, Connor and James come out of the pool and I told Connor to call Max, our chauffeur.

Once max showed up in a limo, we got in and told him to go to the hospital.

It took about 15 minutes to get there, but once we did, I ran out of the limo and sprinted inside.

As soon as a doctor saw me holding Laura’s limp body, he ran and got a stretcher to put Laura on.

He started rolling the stretcher and called 3 nurses to his side. He wheeled her into a room and told me to wait.

                  I hope she’s okay

---------A/N--------

That was chapter 8!

Is Laura going to be okay?

      If you read this comment “CPR”

-Kyrstyn <3