Chapter ~!7~

Chapter 17

      Laura’s POV

      The next morning, I woke up with a smile on my face. Like yesterday, Brad’s chin was nuzzling the crook of my neck.

       I lower my face to his, and kissed him on the lips. Almost immediately, his eyes popped open.

      “Good morning, handsome.” I whisper to him.

“Morning, beautiful” He replies, causing me to blush. As we were talking, we heard laughing noises, causing us to turn around, to Lola and James’ sleeping bag. They were facing each other, whispering random things, triggering each other’s laughter. Brad and I cleared our throats, causing Jola to look over at us.

“That was a fun night.” Lola and I say simultaneously, setting off our laughter.

“What are we doing today?”  James asked me.

      “I’m not sure, why don’t we go to the diner close to the hotel?”

“Oh! I love that diner!” Brad joined the conversation.

“Let’s pack up and go.” Lola suggested. We all nodded in agreement and got out of the sleeping bags.

      We folded everything up and picked up the picnic basket.

“So you guys know where to drive right?” I ask.

“Yeah, um about that. We kind of walked here?”

“Wait why?”

“Well, I had a bet with Connor that I could walk 5 miles this week.” James said.

“Woah. So you walked 2 miles to get here?” I asked, curiously.

“Yeah, and our feet kind of hurt, so can we carpool?” Lola spoke up.

“Of course! Let me tell Brad.” I finished, and turned my body to Brad’s direction, letting my feet guide me to him.

“Hey babe.”

“Hi, so Lola and James are riding with us.”

“Okay, but why?”

“They walked here.”

“Why?”

“Well, Connor-“

“Never mind, I understand.” He said, interrupting me. I laughed and took his hand.

“Let’s go?”

“Let’s go.” He said, smiling at me. We walked to Jola and I interlocked my elbows with Lola, using my other hand to hold Brad's, Lola doing the same with James. 

We arrived at Brad's car and I got in the passenger seat, with Lola and James in the back.

I turned on the radio and they must've had a throwback today because Toxic by Britney Spears was on. Lola and I glanced at each other then started belting out the lyrics, obviously annoying the boys.

Once the song finished, a really boring song came on, forcing me to turn off the music. Bored, Brad and James suggested for me to rap. Hesitantly, I nodded, but I told them to give me a beat.

        Brad and James started doing really bad beatboxing, but I rolled with it.

"Yo! It's Lil' Laur, and Imma leave you wanting more," I blurt out,

"So listen up, cause I'm only saying this once. This rap will be so good, that you may need an ambulance" I try to make ambulance and once rhyme, but failing terribly.

"I'm cruising down the highway in a car, we've been in here a while so we've drove pretty far." I say, causing them to burst out in laughter, 

"We drivin to the diner, nothing can be finer, well that's the end, enjoy your weekend" I finished, and they burst out in applause.

We finally arrived at the diner and Jola got out of the car, but before Brad could get out, I grobbed his hand and pulled him down. 

"I'm falling for you too."

------A/N------

        That's Chapter 17! She finally confessed!!! So happy!

I know that rap was weird, but I just typed what ever went into my head. If you read this, comment "Falling for you"

        -Kyrstyn <3