Chapter ~7~

CHAPTER 7

LAURA’S POV

            James and I headed to party planet to get supplies for Brad’s Party, since his favourite colour is red, we got red plates, red balloons, and we ordered a red guitar birthday cake for him (A/N cake on the side).

After we went shopping, I went to the front desk and asked for the manager. Then a bald, short-ish guy, who I’m guessing is the manager came out.

“How may I help you?” The man asked, politely.

“We would like to rent the venue on the top floor for tomorrow.”

“Okay, that’s going to cost 300 dollars per hour.”

“Okay, we would like to go for 2 pm to 8 pm.”

      “Okay, so 6 hours?,” He asked typing things on a calculator, “That’ll be 1800 dollars.”

“Okay, and charge the bill to room 337.”

“Oh, are you Laura?”

“Yeah…, Why?” I asked.

“We found your bag.” He said

“What? Where did you find it?”

“Apparently, the janitor, Bill, went to clean the washroom early, and thought the pool was already closed so he took your bag and decided to put it in the lost and found,” He clarified.

      “Okay, but wait, when me and my friend asked the front desk they said that they didn’t see anything?” I wondered.

“Oh, it’s because I called Bill to my office and he must’ve forgotten. He put it in the lost and found this morning.”

      “Oh okay, thanks, can I have it?”

      “Yeah sure,” He said, and disappeared to the back.

After a few minutes, he came out and was holding my bag.

      “Is this it?”

“Yes!! Thank you!” I went and hugged him.

“No problem,”

“I’ve got to go, remember to charge the venue to room 337.”

“Okay! Have a good day!” He replied, waving to me.

-----------The next day------------

The boys and I woke up at 6 am to prepare for the party. We headed to the venue with all the supplies.

We called the room service and asked them to prepare some Pizza, spaghetti, corn dogs, and most importantly, fries.

      By the time we finished hanging up the ribbons and getting everything ready, it was already 1 pm, so we got Connor ready to bring Brad ‘swimming’. We brought extra clothes for brad in case he was wearing swimming clothes.

Once it hit 1:30, the guest began arriving. Cassandra and the girls came first, and then the crew members came. We wanted the families to come in once he was here.

Once it was 2, we told Connor to get Brad.

It took about 15 minutes for him to finally text us that they were on their way and for us to get everything ready.

We made everyone hide under the tables, and when the door opened we yelled Surprise!

But it was just the food coming in. we set the food down and began to hide again. When the door opened again, we yelled

      “SURPRISE!” But it was just the manager. Confused, I asked him why he was there.

He said that he wanted to know if the party was going alright.

“The party hasn’t start-‘” I got cut off by the sound of the door creaking open. It was Brad. No one was paying attention so it was only me who screamed

“Surprise!!” I ran and hugged him, oblivious to the fact he was shirtless.

“What’s this?”

“It’s your birthday party silly.” I said as I rolled my eyes and punched him on his arm playfully.

As he was looking around, I texted his sister to let everyone come in. While he was talking to Tris, the band’s family members came in.

Connor then pointed behind Brad, causing him to turn around. The next thing I saw was him running to his mom screaming “MOMMY” at the top of his lungs.

Then the rest of the boys walked to their family. I realized I forgot one thing.

My family.

I haven’t seen them in a while.

---------------A/N---------------

That’s the end of chapter 7! I really think Brad enjoyed his party! Oh, this morning, I checked on the story and saw it had 100 reads!!! Thanks so much to everyone who reads this story, and don’t forget to comment cuz I love reading comments.

If you read this, Type 1 word to describe your family.

                        -Kyrstyn <3