"Are you, are you really sure? You want to do that, with me?" Kirishima stuttered out.

"We don't have to. It was just a stupid idea. I'll find a condom," Bakugou replied as he looked away.

"Kat, would you stop," Kirishima said softly as he reached out and tiled his head back up to look at him. He pressed a reassuring kiss to his lips instead of saying anything else and grabbed the bottle of lube to generously coat himself with it as he handed the bottle back to Katsuki.

Bakugou looked back at him, "You're sure? You want to do this?" He asked. When he watched Kirishima nod, he used the lube to get himself ready.

Once Katsuki took his fingers away, Kirishima moved closer and lined himself up with his entrance. He pressed his tip against him but leaned down to whisper in his ear before he continued.

"Are you ready?" Bakugou heard the words whispered in his ear and he nodded in reply as his eyes met Eijirou's when he leaned back.

Kirishima slowly pushed inside of him and felt his eyes roll back at the extra sensations. He rocked back and forth a few times until he was slowly seated all the way inside. He looked down at his boyfriend and felt his heart squeeze.

He could only stare at him, everything about him was so beautiful. His soft skin was illuminated in the pale light showing his dilated pupils and the flush covering his cheeks and chest.

Even more beautiful were the words escaping his mouth that Kirishima wasn't sure he was even conscious of. The way he said he loved him and how he whispered his name, as well as his soft moans that mixed with his own making it hard to tell them apart as he moved inside him.

He watched Katsuki's hands fist in the sheets and his back arch off the bed as he moved. He lowered himself down so he could brush a kiss over his lips and Katsuki reached up to thread his finger through his hair, keeping him there as he kissed him back.

It was so much like their first time, but unlike the first time they had done this, it wasn't desperate or feverish and they were able to take their time and enjoy each other, lost to the sensations but not overwhelmed.

Kirishima pushed up on his elbows to look down at him. "Do you want to try another position?" he asked. "Maybe you could try it on top."

Bakugou's eyes snapped open. "No, I don't want to ride you. Not this time anyway." He swallowed and Kirishima realised there was more he wanted to say but he looked nervous again.

Kirishima looked tenderly down at him and smiled as he slowly continued to thrust in and out of him. "Kat, don't be nervous with me. What do you want?"

"Fuck me from behind." Was all he said before his eyes closed again.

Kirishima tried not to laugh at the way he'd asked, covering his nervousness with his choice of words as always.

Kirishima pulled out of him as Bakugou got onto his hands and knees. The position gave him the opportunity to stare at his back and the way his muscles rippled as he pushed back inside of him.

He steadied himself with his hands on Katsuki's hips and looked down to where their bodies were joined. He watched his dick slide in and out of him and felt heat start to pool in his stomach. "Fuck, Kat, that looks so good," he groaned quietly.

"Feels good," was all Bakugou replied. The possessive feeling of Eijirou's hands digging into his hips was so hot as he started to thrust faster into him. He was pulling his hips roughly back onto himself and it felt a whole lot deeper than before.

Kirishima knew he wouldn't last much longer like this but he didn't want it to end this way. It was supposed to be more romantic so he twisted them both around into a spooning position and held Katsuki in his arms, his chest flush to Kat's back and started thrusting more slowly. He was able to place soft kisses to the back of his neck and shoulders as he ran his hands all over his body.

Bakugou groaned at the intimacy of lying like this. He'd never felt more loved and cared for as he did when Eijirou wrapped his arms around him and whispered that he loved him.

He twisted around to press their lips together and felt Kiri's hand wrap around him starting a slow rhythm. He shuddered at the feeling and broke their kiss to warn him, "I won't take long, love."

Kirishima smiled against his mouth. "Good, me either."

Kirishima felt his orgasm build quickly as he thrust faster while his lips remained on his boyfriend's neck. "Cum with me, Kat," he whispered. Katsuki moaned in response and Kirishima felt him pulse in his hand. He thrust a couple more times and had to bury his face in his shoulder to muffle his noise as his orgasm rolled through him. He felt Kat doing the same thing as he released into his hand.

"Fuck, Red. I think we're getting good at this," Bakugou said after his breathing had calmed a little.

Kirishima snorted from behind him. "I think you're right," he said back in an amused voice. He wiped his hand on a tissue and wrapped his arms back around him to pull him against his chest until his breathing had returned to normal.

He pressed up onto his elbow so he could run his hand down Bakugou's face, making his eyes flutter open.

Katsuki's eyes met his and he smiled lazily back at him. "I love you."

These were Kirishima's favourite moments, when Katsuki whispered into the night that he loved him without a hint of hesitation. He knew there would never be anyone else for him except for this boy. This boy who had captured his heart the first time he'd laid eyes on him because of his sheer manliness but who had kept his heart with his soft words and kind gestures. He squeezed his eyes shut as his emotions threatened to leak from them. When he was sure his voice would be even he looked down at his boyfriend. "I love you too, Katsuki. I always will."

Bakugou opened his eyes to reply but paused to take in the look on his face, so open and full of love. "You're all I need, Eijirou."

As he looked up at him, he knew in that moment that his heart belonged to Eijirou. No matter what happened between them in the future, he would always belong to this boy with the shitty hair.

————————————————————————

I'm crying real actual tears as I write this. Just like that, we're done.

I need to say a massive thank you to all of you. When I published the first chapter, I never in a million years expected this response to it. Thank you to each and every one of you who has read it, especially to those who took the time to vote and comment. Even though I don't reply to many comments, you can rest assured that I read every single one of them. Getting those notifications has been the highlight of my day for the last few months. The messages of support, follows and tags have been amazing and I was seriously overwhelmed when a few of you asked to do collaborations with me.

It's so bittersweet finishing my first story. It came at a really hard time for me and your love for me has been amazing. The fact that you stuck around to laugh, cry and love with me touches my heart.

Stay tuned because I'm just getting started. You'll hear from me soon, my new fic will be up shortly. Much love to you all x