It's Happening NSFW

Bakugou bit his lip. "Actually, we do..." he trailed off.

Kirishima looked at him a little confused, then smiled a little as he realised what he was saying. "You brought them with you?" He asked, skeptical.

"Umm yeah, I mean just in case. I didn't have any expectations. Don't, I mean. I just thought it would be better to have them and not need them than not have them..." he trailed off, blushing furiously and ducked his head.

Kirishima lifted Bakugou's chin with his fingertips and smiled a tentative, nervous smile. "I'd like to, I want to be with you, Katsuki." He swallowed as his words hung in the air, waiting for a response.

Bakugou released the breath that he'd been holding and nodded. "Me too." He pulled him onto his lap so his knees were either side of him, straddling his waist and continued their slow kissing.

"Let's go back to the tent," Kirishima stood and pulled Katsuki up with him.

Bakugou dug through his bag and retrieved their bottle of lube and a condom and placed them nearby.

They settled back into the same position they were in a minute ago and Kirishima slowly took Bakugou's shirt over his head. He ran his hands reverently down his chest as he leaned back in to kiss him.

Bakugou's hands found the hem of Kirishima's shirt and dragged it up and off, only breaking their kiss when the shirt pulled over his head. He swallowed as he took in the sight of him like it was the first time he was seeing him.

Kirishima placed a hand on his shoulder and slowly pushed him down so his back settled against the bed roll. He reached down and undid his pants while Kat lifted his hips to let him slide them down.

Bakugou's hands made quick work of Kirishima's pants too, depositing them on the growing pile of clothing.

When all their clothing had been discarded in a rush, he pulled Kirishima back on top of him, letting his hands wander and his lips convey all of his feelings in that moment.

Kirishima hesitantly pulled back. "Ah Kat, we should probably talk about how this is going to work."

Bakugou just cocked an eyebrow at him questioningly.

Kirishima bit his lip nervously. "I mean, we're both guys and we're both pretty dominant. Who's going to, you know?"

Bakugou smiled softly, "What do you want, love?"

Kirishima swallowed the lump in his throat, he was going to make him say it out loud wasn't he? "I want," he exhaled. "I think I'd like to be on top for our first time. Is, is that ok?"

Bakugou just nodded, "I trust you, Eijirou."

Bakugou brought his hand to the other boys face, mapping him, remembering this moment, and ran his fingers down his neck to rest on his chest. He could feel the rapid beating of his heart under his palm. He took one of Kirishima's hands in his and placed it over his heart which was beating just as rapidly. "It's ok, I'm nervous too."

This calmed Kirishima's nerves considerably and he ran his hand from Bakugou's chest over his abs to his hard length where he wrapped his hand around it and started a slow rhythm.

Bakugou reached his hands into his hair and tugged, pulling him back down to kiss him lazily, all his focus on what Kirishima was doing to him.

Kirishima eased back and moved further down Bakugou's lithe body, trailing kisses as he went. He could hear the pace of his breathing increase and smirked in satisfaction.

He wrapped one hand around his base and took him into his mouth as he reached out with his other hand to find the lube. He coated two of his fingers with it and put the bottle back, keeping his tongue and lips busy the whole time.

Kirishima pressed one finger against his opening and slid inside as Bakugou's breath hitched and he let out a moan. He pressed in and out a few times before adding his second finger. "Fuuuuck," he heard softly from above him as he pumped two fingers in and out of him while keeping his mouth around him.

"Ok, I think I'm ready," Bakugou groaned out.

Kirishima kneeled back and found the condom, quickly rolling it on and generously coated himself with lube. He gripped Katsuki's knees and pushed them back toward his chest.

Their eyes met and the nervousness that had been there before was replaced with need, half lidded and intense. Kirishima used his hand to line himself up with Bakugou's opening and pushed slowly in, never breaking eye contact until his boyfriend hissed and he froze.

He used his hands to rub light circles over his thighs, helping to relax him. Bakugou nodded and he pressed further forward until he was halfway inside. He pulled back out and thrust a little further in this time. His eyes rolled back at the tight fit.

"Mmmmm, again," Bakugou moaned. Kirishima clenched his teeth, his concern for the boy under him the only thing stopping him from pushing all the way in.

He pulled slowly back and rocked but when Bakugou bucked his hips, he almost lost it. He pushed all the way back in, fully sheathed in his heat this time. He was panting at the effort his self restraint had caused and gripped his hips.

He looked down at the boy under him and took in the breathtaking sight, realising that this was really happening. He was making love to the boy he was madly in love with, who felt the same way about him. The powerful emotion almost buckled his knees.

Bakugou stared up at Kirishima, hoping the love he felt was clear in his eyes. Kirishima was flushed and his jaw was tight, he had taken such care with him but he wanted more and he could tell Eijirou did too.

He broke the moment in a way only Bakugou could as he stared into his eyes. "Fuck me, Eijirou."

Kirishima growled down at him, curled his fingers into his hips and pulled out, quickly thrusting back in again and again. They both moaned loudly at the sensations. Bakugou was amazed by the fact that he could make him lose control like this.

Kirishima quickened his pace and desperately fucked into him, he wasn't going to last much longer and he could see something building in Bakugou too. He reached his hand down to Bakugou's neglected dick and wrapped his hand around it. Air hissed between Katsuki's teeth at the contact and his muscles squeezed tight.

"Oh fuck, Kat, what are you doing? That feels so good," Kirishima moaned out.

"You're one to talk, love, keep hitting that spot and I'm going to explode," Bakugou groaned.

Kirishima swivelled his hips and the blond gasped, he gripped his muscles again and Kirishima shuddered through his thrusting.

"Ah fuuuck, Kat, I'm nearly, ahh, fuuuck." He reached out his hand and grabbed Katsuki's, threading their fingers together and gripping tight.

"Cum for me," Bakugou breathed out. He watched Eijirou's face twist in ecstasy while his orgasm took control of him.

Kirishima wrapped his hand back around his length as he thrust into him a couple more times. "Your turn."

Bakugou was already there though and it only took a few strokes to send him over the edge. "Fuuuck Eijirou. Fuck, I love you."

Kirishima slowly pulled out of him and disposed of their condom, still breathing heavy. "I love you too." He flopped down next to Katsuki, the sound of their breathing the only thing breaking the quiet as they recovered.

Kirishima motioned for him to cuddle into his chest and Katsuki accepted readily. "That was..." he didn't have the words for what that was.

"Mmm, I know," Bakugou hummed back.

He knew it hadn't been perfect, and yet it had. It had been everything they had wanted from each other even though it was over much too quickly. It had been feverish and desperate but had conveyed all the emotion they held for each other.

Kirishima held him tightly to his chest and felt the tears well in his eyes as he let the full force of his emotion wash over him.

Bakugou held Kirishima just as tightly as an overwhelming sense of love settled over him. He looked up at Kirishima's face needing to tell him but not having the words for it.

Their eyes locked and he saw the look in them and knew he didn't have to say anything, Eijirou felt it too.