Happy Birthday Eijirou

Bakugou woke bright and early so he could make Eijirou a birthday breakfast. He settled on pancakes and bacon and quietly slipped out of bed to make it. He brought everything back up to his room where his boyfriend was still sound asleep.

He leaned over him to place soft kisses along his jaw and his eyes fluttered open from the touch but he buried his head further into the pillow as he mumbled, "Tickles."

Bakugou chuckled. "Wake up, love. I made you breakfast."

Kirishima opened one eye and looked up at him as Bakugou placed a tray on the bed. He caught the smell of something delicious and sat up yawning.

"Happy birthday, Red," Bakugou said as he climbed back onto the bed.

"Thanks, Kat," Kirishima beamed. "But I didn't tell you it was my birthday, how'd you know?" He queried.

Bakugou scoffed, "Of course I know it's your birthday." But he didn't mention that he'd found out a while ago from Mina since she and Kiri had known each other for years.

"We better eat fast, we still have to go to school," Bakugou reminded him.

Kirishima groaned, "They should give you the day off when it's your birthday."

Bakugou huffed a laugh before he sliced into his pancakes.

As they walked into the cafeteria at lunch Bakugou saw birthday balloons on another table. He quickly worked out who they were for from the dumb party hat he was wearing and let out a small snort. "Is it seriously that extra's birthday as well?"

Tetsutetsu saw the pair walk in and headed for Kirishima to say happy birthday.

"Yeah it is! Kinda weird right!?" Kirishima replied lightheartedly.

"Tch. You two are like the same damn person. It's fucking weird," Bakugou scoffed as the other boy joined them.

"Should I take that as a compliment seeing as though you actually like Kiri?" Tetsutetsu teased adjusting his party hat.

"Whatever, I didn't say it was a good thing, metal face."

Kirishima just chuckled and turned to his friend to ask about his birthday.

After school, Bakugou hurried Kirishima up to his room to give Mina, and the others that she had enlisted to help, time to set everything up downstairs.

He and Mina had organised decorations, snacks and music as well as asking Sato to bake a cake for everyone to celebrate Kiri's birthday together. He'd asked Mina to get everything ready while he kept Kirishima occupied. He looked at the time and saw that everyone would be ready and waiting for them to come down.

"Come on, we should probably go down to the common room so everyone can see you," Bakugou suggested.

"Yeah I guess," Kirishima replied.

Bakugou tugged him quickly down the stairs and opened the door to the common room just as everyone rushed out calling, "Happy birthday!" They were immediately engulfed by a crowd of his friends and Bakugou stepped back as he watched.

"You guys did all this for me?" Kirishima asked surprised as he looked around at the balloons and streamers hung on the walls.

"Of course we did! It was Bakugou's idea but seeing as though you two are practically stuck together, I organised it for him," Mina said happily as she gave him a hug.

Kirishima looked toward his boyfriend who stood off to the side with his hands in his pockets. He would never understand how he had got so lucky, how he had ended up with such a thoughtful boyfriend. Kirishima couldn't be happier.

Bakugou looked over at Kirishima just as the red head turned to look at him. Bakugou's lips tugged into a smile against his will at the pure joy on Eijirou's face and he swore that he would do everything in his power to see that look every day for the rest of his life.

Katsuki's small smile tugged at Kirishima's heart, those moments shared just between the two of them were some of his favourites.

Kiri's focus was pulled away as Mina turned on some music and began to dance. She pulled him along with her toward the table of food.

They played dumb party games and sung bad karaoke but Kirishima was having a blast. When his friends sung happy birthday and he got to cut his cake, his heart felt so full that he had people like this in his life.

They spent a little while longer celebrating before Iida declared it was too late for anyone to remain awake and sent them all to bed.

When they were inside Bakugou's dorm, he flicked on the lamp, casting a soft glow over the room and asked Kirishima if he liked the surprise.

"I loved it Kat, I can't believe you guys organised all that without me knowing!" Kiri beamed.

"I have one more surprise for you," Bakugou said as he reached into his desk drawer and pulled out the small box.

Kirishima eyed the package wrapped in red paper. "You didn't have to get me a present, Kat," he said with a bashful smile.

"Tch, of course I did, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?" Bakugou shot back.

Kirishima plopped down on the bed and Bakugou sat next to him as he placed the small box on Kirishima's lap and gave him a small smile.

Kirishima opened it carefully and pulled out the thin black bracelet, he inspected the small disc and moved closer to the lamp to see what it said. Engraved through the middle was the word Kat. He immediately put it on and turned his wrist this way and that, admiring how it looked.

He turned back to his boyfriend who seemed to be holding his breath. "Kat, this is perfect. I love it!"

Bakugou released his breath and smiled. He rolled back his sleeve to show a matching bracelet around his own wrist.

Kirishima gasped excitedly and quickly reached out to take his hand, he brought his wrist up to read the engraving. Red was engraved through the middle of his disc.

Kirishima swallowed and bit his lip as he looked up at Katsuki, tears threatened to pool in his eyes but he blinked them back. "It's even more perfect now, thank you so much. You're such a softy under there, Blasty," he said as he put his hand on his chest.

Bakugou saw the tears sparkling in his eyes but snorted softly at his words. "Says you, ya manly idiot. I'm glad you like it, love." Bakugou stood up and pulled Kiri up with him. He wrapped him in his arms and kissed him slowly. "Happy birthday, Eijirou."