Loud and Obnoxious

They left Bakugou's house early on Monday morning to have enough time to get ready for school together. Bakugou couldn't seem to keep his hand out of Kirishima's, he just wanted to be close to him. He didn't know what was wrong with him but he didn't much care either. He just knew that he felt calm when he was touching Kirishima.

Kirishima was endlessly enjoying this affectionate Katsuki and wasn't about to question it as they walked into the caffeteria hand in hand.

They got a few looks and whispers but nothing extreme. Bakugou finally let go of his hand to get their food and sat at the table with their friends.

"You two are different. Not bad different, but cute, cuddly. Just what did you get up to this weekend?" Mina raised her brows suggestively as she asked as soon as they sat down. She was obviously busting to ask for details.

Kirishima mentally kicked himself as he felt his face heat, giving him away. He looked to Bakugou for help.

"None of your business, Pinky," he replied gruffly.

Kirishima started eating to try and cover his blush.

"Ohh so you did get up to something! Are you still virgins?!" Mina squeaked excitedly clapping her hands together.

Kirishima choked on his water as Bakugou yelled, "I SAID IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!"

Kirishima nodded in response to Mina's question after he had coughed out the water.

She looked disappointed but continued anyway, "So what have you guys done? You obviously did something!"

Kirishima was saved by Sero putting his tray down and, thankfully, Mina changed the conversation entirely. "We're planning a movie night for the whole class in the common area tonight. You two lovebirds should come!"

Kirishima looked over to Bakugou who just shrugged. "Yeah ok, count us in. On one condition though, we're not playing Never Have I Ever."

"You're no fun, how else am I supposed to find out anything if you won't tell me?" Mina grumbled.

Kaminari, who had been sitting at the end of the table texting, decided to join in then, "Mina, you should ask Shoji, he can probably hear them from his room," he said in a sarcastic voice.

Kirishima's water didn't make him choke that time, instead it sprayed out of his nose in shock. Everyone exploded in laughter except Bakugou who had stalked over to Kaminari with fists clenched.

Their ruckus had attracted the attention of a few others in the class who came over to their table to see what was going on.

Midoriya took in the sight at the table, Mina and Sero hunched over in hysterics, Kirishima red faced and coughing, Kaminari smirking even though he looked like he was about to get punched by a fuming Bakugou.

"Wh- What's going on guys?" he asked.

Kaminari seemed to have a death wish that day as he said, "Just talking about how Bakugou and Kirishima have loud obnoxious sex in Kiri's dorm."

Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida's faces turned red and wide eyed but Mina and Sero only laughed even harder holding their stomachs. Kirishima jumped up to grab Bakugou's arm trying to stop him from inflicting injury even though Kaminari probably deserved it.

"Kat, he's just teasing. Everyone knows, even if we were having sex, we wouldn't do anything at school." He wrapped an arm around Katsuki's waist when he felt the tension leave his muscles "Come and sit back down with me."

Bakugou released his breath "Whatever, you're just fucking jealous, Sparky. At least I have the opportunity to have loud obnoxious sex."

Kirishima stared at him wide eyed as everyone else broke out into another round of laughter and a few students at the nearby tables turned to look.

Mina recovered enough to say, "You guys, that was so sweet! You're so smitten." She clapped her hands excitedly. "Bakugou, who knew you could be funny!"

"Don't push it, Pinky." Bakugou glared at her as he sat back down but Kirishima caught the slight uptick at the corner of his mouth.

That evening, Kirishima was changing into something comfortable to watch a movie in when Bakugou came in. He stilled as he took in Kiri with no shirt on. Kirishima turned around and caught him staring. "Sorry Kat, no time for loud obnoxious sex, gotta watch a movie."

Bakugou caught him in a hug, "Can I persuade you to never use that sentence again?"

"What part? The no time or the obnoxiously loud part?" Kirishima smirked at him.

Kirishima just heard him mutter, "Insufferable," as he chuckled.

"I'll meet you down there, I'm just gonna grab a blanket from my room," Bakugou said as he pressed a kiss to his head.

Kirishima sat on the couch and waited for Bakugou. He saw him the moment he entered and smiled.

"Ugh your heart eyes are nauseating," Jirou said flatly as she leaned over to Kirishima. He turned quickly to look at her, she had a smirk on her face and her brows raised.

Hagakure put her gloves on Jirou's shoulders and must have leaned around her. "It's pretty cute though, I wished someone looked at me like that."

Jirou scoffed, "Have you seen the way Ojiro looks at you sometimes?"

"Can't be as good as the way Denki looks at you!" Hagakure laughed.

Bakugou cut off their conversation by sitting down next to Kirishima.

Mina put Godzilla on to a chorus of groans and cheers. Kirishima paid attention for about half the movie before he found that playing with Bakugou's hair was much more interesting.

They laid on the couch with Bakugou curled in front of Kirishima and now Kiri's hand was running through his hair. Kirishima pulled a little when his fingers got caught in a tangle.

He felt Bakugou tense up and wondered why. He ran his hand through his hair again and tugged a little on purpose this time.

Bakugou turned his head into his arm. "Would you stop that?"

Kirishima tugged again. "What? This?"

Bakugou growled quietly but Kiri felt it rumble through his chest. Then he remembered what had happened the last time they watched a movie and he had learned that Katsuki could get turned on from having his hair pulled the right way.

"Ohh, sorry." Kirishima laughed quietly but it seemed to be too late. Bakugou was fidgeting and couldn't seem to get comfortable.

Kirishima let out an exaggerated yawn. "Sorry guys but I think I'm too tired, I'll be asleep before it's finished and I don't feel like sleeping on the couch."

Aoyama laughed and clapped his hands. "Bakugou could just carry you to bed, how romantique."

Bakugou snorted. "Not a chance," he said but got up and pulled Kirishima up with him. "I'm not staying of you're not. I've seen this movie heaps of times."

"Night, guys," Kirishima said over his shoulder as they left but everyone had already returned their attention to the screen.

In the stair well Bakugou pushed Kirishima back into the wall, trapping him with a hand on either side of his head. "You're not actually tired are you?"

"Of course not, but I couldn't let you lay there after I'd made you all worked up," Kirishima replied sweetly.

"Good." Bakugou pulled him into a strong kiss, showing him just how worked up he was.

Kirishima pulled back. "My room?"

Bakugou grabbed his hand and all but dragged him up the stairs.