We Should Do That More Often NSFW

Saturday came around quickly and Kirishima excitedly knocked on Bakugou's door before lunch. "It's open," he heard yelled from inside.

Kirishima stepped inside and looked around. It was large and very tidy. He must get his cleanliness from his parents, he mused.

Bakugou came over to the entryway and embraced Kirishima. "Thanks for coming over."

Kirishima smiled back at him, "Thanks for inviting me." Nervousness tinged his voice.

They hadn't had the opportunity to spend much time completely alone and he was thinking back to when Katsuki stayed at his house. He smiled at the memory, it was the first time he had said I love you. The first time for other things too, he thought wryly.

Bakugou had been thinking a similar thing and he was nervously excited to be spending so much time alone together.

Kirishima jumped when he heard a meow. Oh right, Bakugou's cat that looked eerily similar to him. He chuckled as he bent down to give it a pat.

Bakugou was staring wide eyed. "She doesn't let anyone pet her, she just hisses."

Kirishima looked up at him "Oh, I guess I have a way with angry things that hiss." He winked at him.

Kirishima actually fucking winked. Bakugou snorted. "Come on I'll show you the house."

Katsuki took him to a small park nearby to have lunch. They were almost done when the first drops of rain started to fall. "Fucks sake," Bakugou said under his breath as he hurried to pack up their things.

"It's ok, it's not like you planned it," Kirishima laughed as it started to get heavier. "It's not all bad really," he said as his eyes were fixed to Katsuki's shirt that was slowly begining to turn transparent and clinging to his skin.

Bakugou just huffed out a laugh, of course Kiri would find something good about it raining on them. But he was right, soaked through shirts were a good look. They needed to get home though, before it got any worse.

They ran the couple of blocks home and by the time they reached the house they were soaked, out of breath and laughing like mad men.

Bakugou stepped into the entryway and peeled off his wet shirt. "It's probably best to leave the more wet things here instead of dripping all the way up the stairs."

Kirishima nodded his agreement, taking off his own shirt. He looked down at his pants which were forming a puddle under him, they would have to go too. He looked over to Bakugou who was struggling with his own pants. He finally got them down and was in just his underwear which was pretty much soaked through as well.

Kirishima appreciated the sight. "I think I need a shower, I'm freezing, do you mind?"

"No of course not, I'll grab you a towel. You know where it is," Bakugou replied as he gestured up the stairs.

Kirishima felt instantly better once the warm water washed over him. He heard the door open and Bakugou came in with a towel for him. Feeling a little brave, he opened the door. "Do you need one too?" He called out to Bakugou's back.

"Yeah, I'm fucking freezing my balls off, I'll have one when you're done," Bakugou replied over his shoulder, making sure to give Kirishima some privacy.

"Your shower's pretty big you know.." Kirishima trailed off.

"What exactly do you mean, Red?" Bakugou said, finally turning around. He took in the sight of Kirishima naked, water running in streams over his muscled body.

"Well you could join me if you like."

Bakugou was in the shower before Kirishima had even finished.