What a View NSFW

Bakugou arrived at school early on Monday morning, anticipation for the next week waking him up before his alarm. He loved hiking and this training exercise sounded like his kind of thing.

Kirishima arrived soon after and they found themselves seated next to each other on the bus. Kirishima was bored without his music to listen to seeing as they weren't allowed to bring any devices for the week. He made do with chatting to his classmates and eating lunch until he got sleepy from the long trip. He rest his head against Bakugou's shoulder and closed his eyes.

Bakugou felt surprisingly comfortable with Kirishima resting against him. He discreetly put his hand on his thigh and gave it a soft squeeze. Kirishima just let out a content snore.

He was snapped awake when Aizawa handed them all a map with a red mark on it, along with a watch and a basic first aid kit. "Each team will be dropped at a different location and it is your job to make it to the point on the map. The watch has a GPS signal which will inform me of your location. The button on the left is for emergencies. You have unlimited use of your quirks for the week." The bus pulled to a stop. "Jiro, Momo, this is your starting point. See you in a few days."

One by one, the pairs got dropped off until it was their turn. They pulled on their packs and exited the bus. Kirishima put the watch on as Bakugou unfolded the map. He peered over Katsuki's shoulder, it had all the prominent landmarks shown on it. "Any idea where we are?"

Bakugou studied it for a minute longer as the rumble of the bus faded away before he looked up at their surroundings. He saw the cliff from the map on their far left and a couple of very tall trees behind them to the right. He looked back to the map. "I think we might be somewhere here," he indicated between the two landmarks on the map.

"Yeah that looks about right. So we need to go this way?" Kirishima said as he dragged his finger over the map.

Bakugou shrugged. "I guess," but he had set off in the direction Kirishima had indicated.

Bakugou had always found hiking relaxing, tiring but relaxing. The sound of the wind through the trees was a particular favourite of his. They had found their way onto a small track and had been following it for a couple of hours when Kirishima interrupted the quiet.

"Kat, I think I can see a lake, look," Kirishima pointed ahead to their left. "Do you think we could set up camp next to it? I would love to go for a swim."

Bakugou shrugged, "Seems as good a spot as any. I could definitely use a wash."

Kirishima scoffed. "At least you don't smell like me."

Bakugou just smirked as he shrugged off his pack when they neared the edge of the lake. "Let's set the tent up first, then we can swim."

Kirishima looked disappointed but nodded and started unpacking it.

It was a relatively easy tent to erect but Kirishima marvelled at how quickly Katsuki got it up. He threw their packs inside and shrugged off his shirt. Kirishima started to pull his own off but paused at the look on Bakugou's face. He was definitely up to no good.

"Hey Red, ever skinny dipped?" Bakugou smirked.

"What!? No. Of course I haven't," Kirishima blustered.

"Wanna change that?" Bakugou was still smirking as he started to undo his pants.

Kirishima recovered quickly and shrugged. "I'm game if you are."

Bakugou smirked again, stripped off the rest of his clothing and left the tent.

Kirishima was left staring after him, still mostly clothed. He nearly fell over in his rush to strip off.

He poked his head out of the tent and saw Bakugou up to his waist in the water, his back to him thank god. He didn't think his modesty would let him walk out to the lake stark naked while Katsuki watched. He waded into the water, it was cold but it felt good on his sweaty skin.

He made it to Bakugou and snaked his arms around him to rest his head on his shoulder, pressing them together. "A whole week to ourselves sound pretty good right? Especially when there's places and views like this."

Bakugou rested his head back against Kirishima and felt the length of his body pressed to him. He looked out at their view from in the lake as the sky had started to lose some of it's brightness, the sun would start setting soon.

Bakugou turned quickly to embrace Kirishima but the quick movement caught his boyfriend off guard and he stumbled, splashing water everywhere. He righted himself and looked at Katsuki who looked unimpressed with the water running down his chest.

Kirishima laughed. "What? If anything, that was your fault!"

Bakugou crossed his arms and huffed so Kirishima bit his lip, hardened his arm and slapped it against the surface, thoroughly splashing him with water.

Bakugou gaped at him. "Oh you did not, you asshole!" He dived toward him then.

Kirishima yelped as he jumped back but not before the blond caught him around the waist and tackled them both beneath the water.

Kirishima surfaced spluttering and laughing as he shoved at Bakugou's chest.

Bakugou caught his wrists and stared at him. The sky had cast a pink glow over the water and had illuminated Kirishima's skin with a soft light where the water ran over his body.

Bakugou dragged him against his chest, pulling him into a fierce kiss. Kirishima returned his kiss with passion, threading his hands through his hair, their playing forgotten.

Bakugou ran his hands down Kirishima's back, over his ass to the backs of his thighs where he quickly bent down and picked him up, wrapping his legs around his waist.

Kirishima moaned contentedly at the position and kissed his way down Katsuki's jaw to his neck. For the second time that day, he marvelled at how quickly Katsuki got it up, not the tent this time though.

Kirishima weighed little in the water so Bakugou's hands were free to wander while he kissed his neck. He reached in between them to wrapped his hand around Kirishima and started to stroke. It only took a minute before Kirishima's hand joined his there, doing the same thing to him.

They stood like that in the water together for what seemed like ages but must have only been a few minutes, lips and tongues exploring while their hands brought pleasure to each other.

Bakugou started to stroke faster as he felt his own length start to pulse when Kirishima moved his hand quicker. His quick breath turned to barely concealed moans as he felt his muscles coiling tight.

Kirishima ran his free hand along Bakugou's cheek and his eyes opened and looked into his. There was heat and desire written in them but there was also love and respect. That look was what did it for Kirishima. He felt his orgasm rip through him as he moaned his boyfriend's name, resting their foreheads together.

Bakugou nearly lost it at the look on his boyfriend's face earlier but he fully lost it when he moaned his name while he kept his eyes fixed on his. He shuddered against him as he felt his release pulse through him.

He let Kirishima slide back to a standing position as they both recovered.

Bakugou was the one to break the silence this time, "Yeah, a week to ourselves sound pretty fucking awesome. Especially when there's views like that."