Yeah, That Actually Happened

Bakugou had never slept so well, and in a tent no less. He was sure it was partly due to the exhaustion from the past couple of days but he knew it had more to do with the events from the previous night and the overwhelmingly content feeling that had washed over him as they fell asleep together.

Kirishima had been awake for a few minutes before Bakugou and he was enjoying this chance to watch him sleep. He had a peacefulness and vulnerability to his features that didn't often reach his face when he was awake. Kirishima felt so privileged that he got to see the rare glimpses of this side of him while he wasn't sleeping. One of those times being last night.

Bakugou's eyes finally fluttered open and he was met with a sweet kiss as he woke up properly.

Kirishima met his eyes and couldn't hide the smirk or the blush that dusted his cheeks and was satisfied that Bakugou was wearing his own blush.

A moment of understanding passed between them and they realised they were thinking the same thing, that had actually happened last night.

Kirishima leaned up to press another light kiss to his lips. "Good morning," he sing songed quietly.

Bakugou scoffed lightly before responding, "Good morning yourself." But it held no ill intent, shown by the small smile playing over his lips.

They laid in silence for a while before Kirishima inevitably broke it, "I don't want to leave here, it's just so nice. Alone here with you. What do you think would happen if we just stayed here? Like, never went back? We could live in our tent next to the lake, set traps and eat what we catch, there must be fish in there and probably rabbits nearby and birds too."

"Red, do you honestly think your soft ass could eat a rabbit that you caught?" Bakugou grunted, interrupting.

Kirishima looked stricken. "We should probably go back then."

"I know what you're doing," Bakugou responded. Kirishima always rambled about something ridiculous when there was something more serious on his mind.

Kirishima huffed, picking some lint off his sleeve. "I'm not doing anything."

Bakugou lifted his chin with one hand. "What's on your mind, love?"

Kirishima gave up then because Bakugou knew him all too well. He smiled a little again. "How are you feeling? You're not too sore or anything?" He asked as he felt his face start to heat again.

Bakugou just shook his head.

"So what was it like?" Kirishima continued, unfazed by his boyfriend's lack of actual words.

Bakugou turned to look at him, he didn't need to say anything, his face said it all.

Kirishima snorted softly, "I mean, did you like it?"

Still no verbal response, just a slight raise of an eyebrow.

Kirishima huffed and pushed at his shoulder, for lack of better words he blurted. "Did you like being fucked, Katsuki?" His eyes flared when he heard the words leave his mouth and his hand flew up to cover it as if he could stuff them back in.

Bakugou only chuckled, "Yes, Kirishima, I told you that I wanted to be under you." He propped himself up on his elbow and leaned over him. "Pity I didn't bring any extra condoms, otherwise I could show you exactly what it's like." He leaned in very close this time and whispered in his ear, "So you're just going to have to be patient. Can you do that, love?" He trailed his hand teasingly over Kirishima's waist as he said it, his voice hushed.

Kirishima swallowed audibly but didn't say anything else. He locked eyes with Katsuki and smirked again as he nodded.

He rolled out of their makeshift bed and unzipped the tent flap, when he was halfway out, he looked over his shoulder. "Plenty of lube though," he quipped and winked. He scampered out of the tent as quick as he could before Bakugou could see just how red his face was. He heard a strangled noise that was caught between a laugh and a choking sound come from the tent.

Every time Kirishima looked at Bakugou for the rest of the day he would smile. They had had sex, and it had been one of the best experiences of his life. It was still sinking in. This amazing boy had let him share that moment with him. They'd given each other their virginity. He couldn't help but smile and blush every time he looked at him.

Bakugou could feel the happiness rolling off Kirishima in waves. Every time he looked at him he had that dumb toothy smile pasted on his face, the one that turned his insides to mush. He knew he'd been sneaking glances at him all day but Bakugou only knew because he'd been doing the exact same thing. He still couldn't quite believe that Eijirou, his fucking perfect ray of sunshine, loved and trusted him enough to be his first.

Luckily they had decided to follow the river or else they would have been entirely lost, they were both too wrapped up in each other and their own disbelieving thoughts to concentrate on where they were going. They hadn't met up with anyone else today which was also lucky considering the palpable loved up feelings they had going on, anyone would have known something was up.

They rested in the shade of a tall, leafy tree in the late afternoon to reassess where they were. It seemed like they would make it to the finish mark sometime tomorrow so they would have to find somewhere to set up camp soon.

"The river looks like it widens out a bit here. I could definitely do with a swim," Kirishima said as he raised his eyebrows suggestively, his thoughts going back to the last time they swam together.

Bakugou choked on a laugh at Kiri's face expression but nodded anyway, he could do with a swim too.

They found the area where the river started to swell and dropped their packs to the ground to quickly set up the tent, both eager to get into the water after a long day of walking.

Kirishima sat on a rock in the water as it flowed slowly around his shoulders, a content moan escaped his mouth. "This feels that good, Kat. We definitely have to come back here for vacation over summer break."

Bakugou hummed in response, his eyes closed.

Kirishima moved to pull him onto his lap and Bakugou went willingly. He wrapped the other boy in his arms as he rested his head on his shoulder, just enjoying their closeness.