Halloween

A/N: Just to let you know. I have exams tomorrow. So my thoughts are all over the places. If you don't like this chapter so much. Just let me know. When I'll be back in my usual self I'll edit it. I am sorry. I don't think this chapter is so good :( But I didn't want to miss Halloween :( :( :( Sorry :(

This Chapter is dedicated to my lovely reader @alanaheck <3 Thanks for all the votes. Which showed endless supports and inspiration! I Love you! <3 <3 

Sebastian's POV

-Doorbell ring -

I put Ashley on the floor cause I was floating her in the air and she was giggling uncontrollably.

"Don't go anywhere." I knelt down and told her. She grinned brightly at me as if she understood.

I opened the door, finding a delivery boy.

"Good afternoon, Sir. You ordered 2 costumes?" smiled the delivery boy.

"Yeah" I smiled back.

"There you go." said the boy as he handed me 2 packets.

"Thanks." I said as I put the packets on the rack and took out my wallet to pay. As I was paying I felt someone hugging my leg. I looked down and saw Ashley standing and hugging my leg.

"Hey,baby!" I smiled at her. She grinned at me first then she grinned at the delivery boy.

"Ah!" She said happily as if she greeted him. He chuckled.

"Hi there beautiful baby!" the boy cooed at her and she hid under my legs with a shy smile. I paid him and he left with a wave to Ashley and my daughter waved at him back. She is just a friendly baby just like her mother.

"Our halloween costumes are here!" I said happily as I looked down at her. She looked up at me with double excitement.

"Aghu!..Ahu!..Bhu..Bhu!...Bub!...Ayi!..Ghu!..Ghi!" she happily babbled. I  blew her a kiss and she forwarded her arms to pick her up.

"Wait a second baby. Daddy touched dirty money. I have to clean my hands first." I smiled down at her and she looked at me with sad puppy eyes.

"Hey baby! Don't give that look to daddy!" I said softly as I picked her up by my left hand, which I didn't use to pay the delivery boy. I placed her on my hips and she gave me a victorious grin.

"Why are you such a little Devil?" I said playfully as I nuzzled my nose on her cheeks and she started to giggle. With her on my hip. I went to wash my hand. Ashley started to become impatient on my arm. So I put her down and with her shaky legs she started to run towards the living room. I chuckled as I saw after 7-8 steps she was falling on her butt. It was adorable!

I dried my hands. Cause I am really a clean freak when it comes to my daughter. I never touch her when I hold money. It is dirty and she is precious. I peeked through the living room and saw Ashley was holding two plastic bottles on her chubby hands and were clapping those. It is burning hot in LA. I have put a  tank top on her. She refused to wear shorts. So my daughter is roaming around the house on her diaper. Though she is looking like the most adorable piece in the world.

I went to grab the packets from the rack. I sighed at the packet as I looked at those packets. Halloween has come. It is Ashley's first halloween and my first Halloween without Anna. My mind flashed back to those years' memories when Anna was with me and every year we would come up with a new idea for Halloween.  I recalled my last Halloween with Anna.