Prologue

Shivaay lost his parents (Shakti and Pinky) in an accident 2 years ago when he was studying for Medical .  He stays with Kalyani Dadi who always tries to take care of His Billu in happy state but can't because he is too down with lost of his parents.

After he finished studying, he became a doctor. For one year, he works hard to make his parents dream come true. He tries to forget his parents Demise as well.

Within that one year, he gets a new life. He learns to live that life. But unfortunately, he faces a dark incident that entirely changes his life upside down.

Yes , he is a doctor but he become soulless. After that incident, he starts to consume drugs and alcohol to hide his pain. Being a professional doctor he should not do this, but what to do? Who can help? Kalyani Dadi fails to get back her Billu.

She falls sick, she scares she would die before seeing his Billu's marriage.

On other side, Annika is a happy go lucky , only daughter of Harsvardan and Kalavathy. She is the silver spoon in her family. She is a brilliant student and in a relationship with her so called best friend for a year. She maintains her relationship in a limit but to her dismay, he isn't as she thinks. Because of that, she loses all the belief in guys . In this hatred, she decides to further her MBA in abroad.

How fate creates Shivaay and Annika's marriage?

Yes they will get married, but not with whole heartedly, both of them hate to fall in love, never care on each other's life, no sharing of husband and wife, then how could they realize?

Will both of them unites?

Can love win over them?

Will shivaay accepts her? Will she trust Shivaay?

Will Annika changes Shivaay? Will shivaay proves Annika's insecurities is wrong?

Let's peep into😍😍😍