Sneak Peek

Lani's POV

I woke up, panting. The sheets Obi-Wan had given me were on the floor, having fallen off as I fitfully slept. I could still see the doors of the escape pod closing, my lightsaber plunging into the wall, trying to cut a way out. The hollow click a we shot out into space. Then the silence, only broken by the incessant chattering of the two Droids.

Obi-Wan slipped into the living room, still wearing the robes and tunic he had on as he welcomed me into his home on Tatooine.

"Trouble sleeping?" He asked, as he walked to the end of the couch where I lay, shivering. I just shrugged.

"You miss him."

Obi-Wan guess was correct. I missed my father for the first time since he had found me.

I only nodded, averting my eyes from his gaze. He had known, from the second I appeared on his doorstep at twilight, who I was, no matter how hard I tried to lie. He had taken me in, for "old times sake", and hasn't asked me anything about my father our the empire until now.

"You.... love him."

His next guess had been even more correct than the first. I had grown close to the sith lord who was my father, grown to appreciate him on such a way I knew nobody else could ever fill for me.

"Lani...." Obi-Wan gently lifted my chin up.

"He loves you too."

Sooooooo.......

There's a sneak peek of what's to come. Of course there will be more of a back story before I jump onto the actual plotline of the fourth movie. Please comment if you want to read more, or I can't guarantee that I will update this story.....I want to be sure someone will read it.....

Adios, fellow readers!