Announcement

I'm really sorry for not updating, but I have had no inspiration what so ever.

Hey guys, I really hate to say this, but I'm going to have to take a break from wattpad for a bit. School is way too stressful to have to be worrying about updating and homework and soccer, and right now, It's an extra thing that I have to be able to do. my goal is to become a writer, and right now I'm in 9th grade. I'm going to a very academic high school and play club soccer, which practices 3 times a week, taking up 3 hours every time. As much as I hate to say it, I just need a break.

I am considering dropping soccer next year, which would give me more time, but I am also considering dropping wattpad (queue dramatic gasping). However, before I jump to such rash measures, I want to see what my life without wattpad would be like, and try my hand at my own original creative stories (which never end well).

Anyways, I just wanted to give you all a heads upon what's going on in my head and in my life, and give you a warning that my stories will not be updated for a short while. I'm still trying to get into the rhythm of high school.

If any of you have any thing at all to say, feel free to pm me. I will be checking notifications, so I will try to get back to all of you. But seriously, tell me what you guys are thinking. An author is nothing without readers, and I value your opinions above all. If you have convincing arguments for why I need to stay or encouragement or advice, I'd love to hear it.

Thank you guys so much, you are all amazing. Wattpad has made such a difference in my life already because of every single one of you.