Giggles

Hey guys, sorry, I was going to update last night, but I fell asleep while writing, oops. So here you have it, a day late.

I spent the rest of the tour in my father's office, annoying him, bored stiff. I wasn't allowed out of the office, as Miss Higgs might see me, so therefore I was stuck behind a desk, asking clones to fetch me varius items, such as a snack, my bookbag, and a ball. My father had already begun to teach me how to use the force, and if I focused hard enough, I could move the ball up, down, and to the sides. I perfected my technique while sitting in his office, and graduated onto a heavier paperweight, then a rock, etc.

I was getting rather good, and had begun to make the dark paperweight do flips when there was a knock on the door.

"Lord Vader, the tour group is leaving." It was Cody, standing stiff at attention in the doorway. I grinned, leaping up. I motioned for my father to do the same, and he rose slowly.

"Okay now, act really mad. You are pissed at me for touching that TIE fighter. It's your property." I said, coaching my father as we made our way to the front door. "C'mon, channel your inner sith anger, let it flow through your veins...... Your TIE fighter."

There was a low chuckle from my father, and as we rounded the corner, he gripped my forearm tightly in his gloved hand. "Like this?" He asked, the amusement in his voice growing.

"Harder." I said. "Remember what heinous crime I committed. I must be punished for fingerprinting your fighter."

I held my forearm put for my father again, but instead he pinched my ear between two of his fingers as we rounded the last bend. "Owww!" I squeaked, not having to imagine the pain. His grip loosened slightly, and I relaxed. "In sorry sir!" I cried, dragging my feet, a pout forming on my bottom lip.

"That was an antique fighter." My father hissed, his respirator cracking. I felt a smile tugging at the corners of my lips, but I replaced it with a scowl.

"I said I was sorry, sir." I complained, looking helplessly at Miss Higgs, who avoided my eyes. I wrinkled slightly at Mara, who looked about ready to burst from laughter, and America and Kiara, who stood, clutching their sides from stitches caused by their silent rounds of giggles.

"Your parents will be hearing about this." He sneered, and I nearly broke. I cracked a small smile before returning to character, milliseconds after.

"Oh don't worry." I said assuredly. "My father will hear about this."

The person who finds two, yes, two fandom references will win a prize! Comment if you find them!

I will either create a character for you, read and vote for one of your stories, follow you if I'm not already, or give you a shoutout in the next chapter. I may even be open to suggestions. Maybe. So comment on those two references! if no one gets it, I may add a hint in the next chapter.

Hope you enjoyed this, it's going to be getting super exciting really soon, I promise! I love to read your comments, so keep writing then, they keep me writing!

Hint: the best way to get me to update is to leave a really flattering comment. No joke.

Anyways, I'll stop talking. Good night/Day/morning/afternoon!