Trapped

My lightsaber was in my hand in a second, melting through the door. But it was no use, as these pods were engineered to withstand even the worst of space. The heat of one small lightsaber wouldn't be enough.

So I resorted to banging on the door with my fists, hitting every inch of the metal surface, hoping to pop a panel out and crawl back to my father from the gap. But the knew I would achieve no such luck.

I sank to the ground as the buzz in my comm link grew fainter as it lost it's signal. I tried thinking to my father, but my emotions were so out of check I couldn't focus. There was nothing to do but curl up and cry.

And that's what I did.

"Excuse me, Miss, but are you alright?" The protocol droid asked after several minutes. I had hoped the pair had been mute, and missing their communications chip, but I was wrong. I was now sentenced to not only be stuck with them while we fell to a planet, but to listen to their excessive chatter.

"Miss?"

I groaned. "Talk to me again and I'll rip out your membrane." I retorted, and the golden protocol left my side. The incessant whirring of the R-2 unit faded remarkably as well, but I knew it was only to please the protocol droid, as he continued to beep until the droid restated my punishment.
Angrily, I stared at the main screen of the pod, hoping to pinpoint our destination. We were heading towards the outer rim, towards what appeared to be a small, dry planet. Tatooine.

I groaned. Out of all the planets we could have landed on, it had to be this one. Tatooine was full of smugglers and bounty hunters, and I knew that if any one found out as to who I was, I wouldn't be seeing my father again until a high bounty was paid for my return.

Leaning ask against the hard wall of the pod, I began to sink into sleep, my eyes closing and my mind wandering through meditation. I pictured my father paceing the rebel ship, wondering where I ended up and how to find me again. I could see the Princess Leia in a cell, fearfully awaiting her questioning, though her demeanor remained strong. I could even see King Xitis in bed with a fever, and the skyline of Coruscant as the sun set.

Then I caught a glimpse of something strange. A young man with sandy brown hair, gazing at a house that had been the victim of a fire. His face was taunt, and his dark eyes were full of sadness. He turned away, facing an older man, with graying hair in dark robes. Jedi robes almost. The vision faded.

Then I heard a voice.

"Your father was a great Jedi, betrayed and murdered by Darth Vader."

Then the world turned black as I drifted off into a fitful sleep as we fell through space towards the planet of the twin suns.