The Dinner

I woke up the next morning still thinking about that text I didn't know what it ment but mark better stay away. he used to be involved in gang violence but he stopped when he met me. I helped him a lot. he told me he stopped for me. I never knew if it was true or not. what if he goes back and comes after austin or me or worse my mom. It was Sunday so my mom had left early to work and gets out early. I glanced at the clock next to my bed. It's ten. I decided to get up and get dressed. I can hang out with austin today. it's weird how we don't know each other that long or well but we still care so much about each other. I got out of bed and went to shower. I finished up and got dressed and all that stuff. It was raining. today seemed gloomy and gray. I put on my rain boots instead of my normal shoes. I wanted to get breakfast at the dinner A few blocks down. I got all my belongings and headed out the door. I didn't know if austin worked today so I thought I would knock on his door see if he wanted to come. I knocked on the door it took a while but someone finally answered. it was austin. he was shirtless standing there with his shirt in his hand.

"Sorry i just got out of the shower." he said putting his shirt on. austin had such a nice body, I started to blush when I realized I was staring

"It's fine I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dinner with me for breakfast?..." I asked looking at the ground.

"Sure." he said grabbing his jacket and closing the door behind him.

We walked down to the dinner and took our seats the place wasn't so full but there was still people. austin started to say something but I wasn't paying attention. my attention was on a group of guys walking in the dinner. I realized one of them was Mark but the rest I hadn't seen before. a girl walked in behind them and grabbed marks hand it was the blond one from his house. I felt Austin's hand rap around my waist pushing me closer to him. my attention quickly went back on him.

"Ignore them." he said letting me go.

I knew he meant Mark and his new little friends. there started to walk closer to use either looking for a booth or they noticed us. I turned the other way facing austin again. I didn't want him to see me. but I think I was to late. mark cleared his the ought standing at the head of the table with his friends. just go away I thought in my head.

"Hey Shannon." he said looking over at me.

"Hi." I said looking back up at him.

"What do you want?" I heard austin snap sitting next to me. his tone was strict and harsh.

"I want what belongs to me." mark said he grabbed my hand pulling me off the seat. I never seen him do powerful and angry. austin quickly shot up to help out of marks hold. I tried to get out but he just squeezed my wrist tighter. he pulled me and brought me out the restaurant. I heard austin run after us. I didn't want to run but if I stopped he would drag me. Mark turned down an street it was dark and wet.

"Where's your little hero now?" mark said still not listening him grip on me. I started to hear sirens in the distance and realized it was the police. thank god someone is here to help me. Mark let go and ran quickly. I ran up the block running into austin he hugged me tight. I hugged him back I never wanted to let go again. I never wanted to see mark again. there was something wrong with Mark he never acted like this with me he was so caring when he was with me. Mark must be back in the gang.

This is in edited and I'm sorry I didn't update sooner but I'm really busy anyway thanks for reading AND PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE