The apartment next door

If you didn't notice already austin is just a NORMAL TEEN HE IS NOT FAMOUS! 😂🔫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 years since I first met austin. I'm 17 now and live back in New York with my mom. My dad died when I was 5 and I lived with my mom since. Shes a fashion designer. We lived in a apartment in Brooklyn. I now have a boyfriend, his named Mark. he's on the basket ball team in school. I guess I could say I love him. He's nice to have around.

Well it was Saturday and my mom had left to work. That left me here alone. I had heard there was someone moving in next door. The apartment had been empty for months now so it wasn't surprising someone was actually moving in. I got up from bed and showered. I put on dark skinny jean with a loose crop top and my vans. I straightened my hair and did some light makeup. I walked into the living room and heard shuffling next door. They must have started moving in. I had to go to Starbucks and meet brooke. I opened the door to the apartment and locked it behind me. I saw some boy leaning over picking up a box.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey" he said still struggling with the box.He turned and my heart dropped. For some reason he looked so familiar. Then it hit me he looked so much like Austin. Why would austin be in New York, and moving here?

"Uh hey you ok?" he asked staring at me with a questioned look. he was even handsomer then before wow he was grown.

"Um yeah yeah, is your name Austin by any chance?" I asked still amazed.

"Yeah actually yes." he said leaning over and shaking my hand. "Sorry for the noise I was just moving my stuff... wait how do you now my name?" he asked taken back. I blushed at how clueless he was. "wait are you um...Shannon?" He asked with his eyes wide. I nodded and looked up at him.

"Oh my god Shannon, wow her so hot, I mean uh what I'm uh yeah you look nice." he said clearly embarrassed. I couldn't help but laugh. my phone started to ring and I read the contact.

'Mark ❤️' it read.