Princess

Mark stood there and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry" he said looking at me pleadingly. I saw austin get up from the coach and stand next to me. Marks face went blank when he saw austin. This isn't going to end well I thought to my self. Marks face quickly filled with anger and jealousy.

"Who's this." mark said staring into my eyes.

"Leave." I said calmly to Mark.

"I'm not leaving I came here for a reason, I need you Shannon I can't live with out you I'll never move on." he said trying to grab my hands.

"We'll I did now get the hell out!" I yelled slamming the door on his face. Austin stood there in shock.

"You fucking bitch I'll get you, you'll be sorry!" Mark yelled and stomped down the hallway. Austin quickly opened the door and flew down the hallway. he ran up to mark and turned him around.

"Who the fuck did you just call a bitch!?" he yelled in his face.

"What are you going to do?" Mark said pushing him back. austin slung forward and punched him in the face. mark jabbed his jaw and gave him a stare. he turned around and walked down the stairs. Austin turned around and came back to the apartment. he lifted me up hugging me.

"Your not a bitch your a princess" he whispered in my ear. tears started poring out my face. Mark is such an ass I thought hugging austin tighter. I never want to lose austin. I let go and wiped my face. austin sat down on the coach. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I walked back to the living room and austin was watching ridiculousness. I plopped next to him. he put his arm around my shoulders and we sat there in peace.

The whole apartment was full of laughter. the videos on this show were hilarious. The door to the apartment opened. it was my mom.

"Hey honey." She said waving at me she notice austin sitting on the coach he was so invoked in the show I don't think he noticed her. "hey boy from next door." she waved to him. Austin's attention went on her and quickly shit up from the coach.

"I'm sorry hi I'm austin" she said shacking her hand.

"I'm Shannon's mom my names Melonie." my mom said putting her stuff down. "so what are you two up to?" she asked pushing her long brown hair back.

"Nothing really." I said looking over at austin who was just standing there.

"Cool we'll I actually have a date today." she said her face beaming with excitement.

"Cool so before this gets awkward I'm going to go in my room with austin." I said grabbing Austin's hand and going to the room. It was around 7. I can't believe my moms going on a date. I don't want a random guy in my moms house talking to me. What if he tries to hurt me or my mom. I don't want my mom to be with no one. I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from mark. it read 'we're going to get very close soon ;)'. wtf was he talking about I never want to get close to him again. Austin was looking around my room touching stuff. He picked up a picture frame. it was a photo if me and my dad when I was little.

"You we're cute." he said smiling at the photo. "Is this your dad?" he asked pointing to the man in the photo.

"Yeah he died from cancer a year later." I said looking down.

"I'm sorry." he said putting down the photo. He walked over and hugged me. He showed that he cared about me it was sweet.

"I should go." austin said letting go.

"Ok..." I said. a reached to open the door but austin pushed me back his lips crashed it to mines. I kissed back and we stood like that for awhile. He let go and looked in my eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow Shannon." Austin said walking out my room and out the door. I stood there. That was amazing.

My mom was in the shower and I went into the one that was in my room. I took a shower and layed down. I started to play with my phone. I read the text mark had sent me over again.

"We're going to get very close soon."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Oh my globbbbbb

For every vote austin smiles bigger.

VOTTTEEEEE ❤️