Goodbye kiss

http://l.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/ogDrBJi0TXwn55EAtjC5Mw--/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD01MzM7dz00MDA-/http://www.our-dress.com/images/dress/2167/This-Cute-Short-Sequin-Party-Dress-by-La-Femme-Is-The-Perfect-Dress-SG0510-04.jpg.cf.jpg

copy and paste the link this how Shannon looks and her in her party dress thanks for reading ❤️💋🔫 I'm sorry I didn't mention before but Austin's 16 Shannon's 15 Brooke's 18 and Alex 18 too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slid on the silky white dress. I had already straightened my hair and did my make up. I slipped on the dress and looked in the mirror. I was wearing shiny silver heels and my white silky dress with a sliver top. I looked amazing. Brooke walked into my room and gasped.

"You look gorgeous!" she exclaimed looking at dress " wow just wow" she said smiling.

"Thank you" I said looking in the mirror again

" We'll most the people are here and Austin's there waiting for you." she winked and opened the door to the room.

I walked out slowly to see a living room full of people. There were all talking but as soon as I walked out there attention went on me. I noticed Austin's face his smile was big and he was staring at me. I blushed a bit and waved at everyone.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Brooke yelled picking up her drink. everyone started laughing and went back to mingling. There was music playing in the background. Austin walked up to me. He was wearing a button down shirt with black pants he looked cute and preppy.

"You look gorgeous!" Austin said looking at me up and down. he bit his lip "your beautiful." he said and I could see the big smile on his face.

"Thank you, you look nice to" I said staring at my shoes. I was clearly embarrassed. He was being so nice.

But I'm leaving back to New York tomorrow so there's no chance of us being a thing and we were just friends rite?

"So when are you leaving Miami?" I asked finally looking back up at his face.

"I live here I'm just staying in the hotel because my cousins on vacation here." he stated

"Oh ok well I'm leaving tomorrow." I said looking down again.

"That sucks, I really like you I wish you could stay for longer." He said trying to look at my face. My head instantly shot up. Did he just say he liked me I was freaking out. I blushed and giggled looking into his eyes.

"I like you but I'm leaving and there's nothing we can do.... sorry." I said. I felt like crying, I didn't want to leave now. He saw how I was acting and hugged me.

"We still have today, now let's have some fun!" austin said trying to cheer me up. He grabbed my hand and took me where everyone was dancing. We danced around like idiots.

2 hours had passed and we were laughing are asses off about how some girl was dancing. It's like we we're drunk it was hilarious. People were starting to leave until it was just me, Austin, Alex and Brooke.

"We should go now austin it's getting late." Alex said picking up her bag.

"Oh ok." he said. Alex and Brooke walked into the hallway talking about something.

"I guess this is goodbye, I'll never see you again." Austin said looking down. I felt like I was going to cry I shot my head down and replied "yeah I guess so..."

Austin lifted my head. He leaned in and kissed my lips, it was like magic. I kissed back and I didn't want to let go but I had too. He let go and stared in my eyes "I'll miss you" I said hugging him. "I'll miss you too." he said. All of a sudden we both started laughing and he walked out the room "goodbye Shannon he called as he closed the door to the hotel.

That was the last of him. It was over.