That kiss

I woke up the next day hoping to see austin but he wasn't around the hotel, or the next day or the next or the next, I hadn't seen him for a week. I guess I miss him he's funny cute and smart i bet he'll never fall for me in so foolish...

"Shannon, HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Brooke said walking into my room smiling she walked up to me and hugged me tight. It's my birthday I almost forgot, wow.

"So I invited all the teens in the hotel because I don't think you want adults coming. There supposed to be here around five" Brooke said still with her big smile.

"You invited people from the hotel really?" I asked her annoyed. I didn't want a big party. I don't know anyone her... except austin 😍. I haven't seen him, I bet he's not coming...

"Ugh shut up come on we're going to shopping for your dress!" Brooke said graving me and pulling me out the door. I pressed the button for the elevator and waited with Brooke. she started talking about dress colors when the elevator opened reviling austin and Alex there were talking but quickly stopped? focusing on us. Austin was wearing a red shirt, dark jeans, and black and red Jordan's with a SnapBack. man he looked hot.

"Hey guys!" Brooke shot out running in the elevator hugging them. she seemed so happy. I entered in and waved at them.

"So Shannon's 15 birthday is today and we're having it in our hotel room at 5 I hope to see you guys there!" Brooke said excitedly. I smiled at them.

"Wow happy birthday!" Austin said walking up to me in the elevator. he hugged me and quickly kissed my cheek.

"Thanks" I said blushing. I can't believe he kissed me wow. The elevator was now at the lobby so we walked out. we waved them goodbye and started to walk out the lobby doors.

"OH MY GOD HE KISSED YOUUUU!!!" Brooke screamed grabbing onto me.

" I-it was uhh-hh nothing just on the cheek" I stuttered feeling my cheeks heat up.

"NOTHING? are you serious he kissed you omg he's coming to the party and everything aren't you excited your going to have a boyfriend!" Brooke said still grabbing onto me.

"No ew stop broke lets just get the dress" I said pushing her and hiding my red face. He kissed me and now I can't get over it 💋