The Sugar Drop*

(* means its edited)

"Lissa the sugar is here!" Jade said jumping on my bed repeatedly making me roll my eyes and hit her with my pillow.

   She giggled softly "Lissa please wake up!" Then shook me violently, hopefully I won't be brain damaged after this.

   "Ok I'm up Dee, and what's here?" I turned to look at a very excited Jade. She had a huge smile on her face, and it looked like she just was high. Her honey blonde hair was in a messy bun, and her skin looked a bit tanned. Who the hell tans this early! It's only 10:03, Jade, being the relentless woman she is, kept bouncing on my bed before dragging me towards the kitchen.

   "Morning, sleeping beauty." Erik said as he passed me a cup of coffee making me smile smelling the French vanilla cream in it.

   "Don't call me sleeping beauty, remember my nickname Ri." I giggled as I called him the nickname, I gave him when we first met. He rolled his eyes at me as he held Jade by the waist. Childishly, he licked her neck while looking at me. He knows I'm disgusted with the sight of saliva.

   "Erik stop!" She whined, playfully trying to get away from his grip which made him smirk a bit. He loved hearing the whining sound in her voice. Erik continued for a bit, until she called him by the correct term. "Please Sir, stop." Instantly, he let her go.

   "Good girl, now go make you a plate. I don't want you to rush out on breakfast like you did yesterday." They shared a look as she made her way to the breakfast he cooked.

   "Erik just for one moment stop being in Dom mode, and please show me the sugar."

   he pointed at the cabinet behind me. "It's all in there," I looked into the cabinet and found it full of coke and some pills.

Jackpot!

   "Holy shit!" I got out a bag then tasted it, "Is this pure-"

   "Pure Peruvian coke? Yes, it is"

   I jumped up and down screaming in joy and excitement "This will make us so much money!!" I said, putting it back in the cabinet and screaming again. I knew the neighbors were going to complain about me screaming again, but I didn't care, I was too excited about making this big drop. "We need to hurry up it's almost time to make the deal." Quickly, I ran off to my room to shower, change, then do my hair. It was still kind of early, but I had some things to do before the drop tonight.

   I was about to go to the store, when it dawned upon me that they were still in their pajamas. "Why aren't you two getting dressed? You know we always go together to pregame." Seriously, what's up with those two? I can't do this by myself.

   "Sorry Lissa, but we're staying home today. Besides I got to work, and Jade has an interview." Erik said, with a nonchalant look on his face, as he drank his tea and read his paper. Jade just looked at me and said nothing, she did look sorry and disappointed though. We've been waiting to do this deal for months now, and suddenly she isn't evening going with me.

   Disappointment was written all over my face. Not being able to do this with her was frustrating. We've done every deal together since we've met. It just wouldn't feel right. "Is it possible to push it back? I don't want to do this without you Jade."

   "I can't Lissa, it's really important for me to get this job, besides Erik told me to and you know-" I cut her off before she could say those dreadful words.

   "And I know that you cannot disobey him, or he would punish you. I've heard this millions of times Dee, and I swear I'm ready to break something." I hit my head on the wall and whine in pain. "Ouch that hurt. No, he's right. I'm just being selfish." I sat down holding my head.

   This isn't fair, Erik always kills the fun of everything. He has the take the responsible role at the wrong times. I know he's trying to get Jade a legal job, but that's interfering with our initial goal. We're making good money, but our goal is to be well off for years. I can't do this alone; I need their support.

   Jade looked cute in her interview outfit, maybe I can cash in on the coupon Erik gave me for my birthday. "Erik, I'd like to use my monthly coupon."

   "Your gonna use it just so Jade can go to a deal with you? That's weird,"

    "Nope, if Jade doesn't mind, I'd like for me and her to have some girl-on-girl action. Does that sound good?"

   "Threesome, last time you two had some girl-on-girl action, you dragged it on for too long."

    "It wasn't that long, and again, if Jade doesn't mind, I'm all for it. We haven't had fun like this in such a long time."

   "Princess, can you come here,"

   "What is it? I mean, yes Sir, what do you need me to do?"

   "We have a proposition for you. Melissa, cashed in her monthly coupon, she asked for girl-on-girl action, but I suggested a threesome since you prefer both vaginal and clitoral orgasms. It's up to you, do you want to do it or not?"

   "Finally, we haven't had one of those in such a long time. I accept this offer. How soon can we do it? I wanted to suggest this, but I didn't think you would be ok with it. I'm so excited now!"

    Jade reaction was just like her, unpredictable. But it was good to know that she's excited to have another one of our famous threesome's. "It's good to know that you're eager about this. Whenever Erik decides, then we'll do it. But you should get ready for your job interview. Good luck, Jade." I gave her a hug, then Erik and Jade left.

    Guess I'll be doing this all alone. It took hours to finish getting everything for this pregame. Jade was already home when I got back, she was glowing with happiness. "You must've gotten the job?"

   "Yes! I'm so happy, I can't wait to tell Erik, he's going to be so proud of me"

   "I'm sure he is, as a celebration for the good news, let's go out clubbing tonight. It'll be fun"

    "Yea, it'll definitely be fun. I'm sure Erik wouldn't mind. But for now, let's relax and watch some movies."

   "Agreed"