Shroom Trip

Jackson messaged me, and said to meet him at him place at 8:35. It was only 6:11 and I was panicking. I didn't know what had planned, all I knew was no matter what, I was getting punished. I didn't even think you could punish your sub for something that happened while the contract was temporarily voided. But like most men, he did what he wanted.

Time flew by and before I knew it, I had arrived at his place. I was wearing a black dress that clung to my body and 4 inch heels. Maybe my sexiness would get me out this situation, but as usual, I was wrong. When he first seen me he looked interested, even slightly aroused. Then his eyes got guarded again before he lead me to the room where he kept all his stuff at.

I thought he would have a sorts of things spread out for my punishment, but only thing that was visible was a flogger and rope. That threw me off completely.

"Strip" was all he said before picking up the rope. Luckily, I wasn't wearing much underneath. It took me only a few seconds to be standing naked in front of him. He motioned for me to stand in front of him, without hesitation, I walked towards him.

"Spread your legs" willingly I did so, but the confusion in me just continued to grow. Once be finished wrapping and tying the rope around my waist, he commanded me to lay flat on the bed. Once I did that, he tied my ankles together and tied my wrist as well before connecting the loose rope from my wrist to the rope that was tied to my waist. Lastly, he tied the loose ends of the rope from around my waist to the bed.

"Try to move" instantly I did as he said, trying my hardest to move around. But the rope kept me in one place. I wondered why he needed to keep me this still. "Now, this is going to hurt, so what's your safe word"

"Cherry"

"Okay, now take a deep breath and relax." As I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, I felt the sting of the flogger against my ass. Wasn't expecting him to start this off hard. "I'm going to do this 35 times so start counting"

"One" Then he hit me again, this time a little harder.

"Two" this one stung even more, my hands started to cover me like it was a reflex.

"Three" he hit my hand making me whimper. His hits continued to get harder and more wild. He even hit my hand and forearm sometimes.

By the time he got to 34 my skin felt like it was burning and I knew I had marks on me. "Keep counting"

"3-34"

"Last one sweetie"

"3-3-35"

I hadn't realized that I'd been crying half of the time. My vision was blurred for my tears and the spots where he had flogged me had been sore. He untied me as quickly as he could. "Can you stand?"

He helped me out the bed, soon as my feet touched the floor my legs felt weak and gave out. Jackson took a step towards me but I glared at him. I toughed my way through the punishment but I regret not safe wording, that was my stupid mistake. I hadn't felt the pain until now. I was surprised that I hadn't been sobbing in the fetal position by now. He tried to take a closer step once again and I moved back. Honestly, he had hurt me. His wild swinging, plus the fact each hit was worse than the last. I didn't know what to think of him right now. All I could do was put my clothes on as fast as I could and go home. I didn't give him one last word before I walked out. I felt... Abused... Maybe he was a sadist, and if he was he should've told me that from the beginning. I like pain but not intense pain.

When I got home Alex, and L was there. "Why are you guys here" my voice sounded hoarse from crying in my car 3 minutes ago.

"Oliver told us about what Jackson said, are those welts on your arm? Melissa are you okay?"