Crazy like Estascy

I finished my food then cleared my plate as I got prepared for this soon to be dreadful night ahead of me. I went from going off on Erik to getting prepared to go to a strange BDSM club. I've been to one before but only twice and that was years ago, I went once to accompany Erik when Jade was sick and another time when Jade decided to introduce me into the lifestyle. I was amazed by how free they were with their bodies, the sight of people dancing against each other while others were having sex out in the open. My mind just expanded from shock and slight arousal that had just processed in my mind. The way these people accepted each other and watched the other indulge in sexual activities, it just blew my mind yet, made me feel so self conscious; that's when I met Oliver. He had been sitting with the head dominate and his submissive Priscilla, she had beautiful hazel eyes and a smooth brown skin, her hair was long and think, I could tell she had a fresh blow out. Everything about her seemed exotic. Later on that night I found out she was born in Ethiopia and move to New Orleans when she was 5, then came here on a college tour and that's when she met her dominant Leon, their relationship wasn't approved by either of their parents but they both decided to continue it.

I was amazed by how strong of a connection they developed in such a short time. That night Priscilla had introduced me to Oliver, he had just lost his submissive due to an accident a week ago, I could tell his heart was still heavy. A part of me felt the pain of his loss as well. Priscilla told me to introduce myself to him and thought it would be a good idea for us to talk, I was against it at first but the look on his face reminded me of how I was when I lost my parents. After introducing myself to him and having a spirit lifting conversation, from then on me and Oliver had continued to talk and dated soon after that but, we hit a rough patch that I'd rather not think about. After we broke up I basically forgot about it but, I couldn't stop thinking what could of been between us.

"Melissa what are you doing?" Jackson broken my train of thought as he approached me.

"I'm thinking and no I refuse to stop speaking to Oliver, it's something I cannot, and will not do" Stepping away from him, I headed to my room and collected my thoughts once again. It'll be the first in many years that I have stepped inside a BDSM club, I was nervous. "Jackson, what's the name of the club?" He looked at me "Exquisite" That name sounded so familiar.

Later on that evening, me and Jade were watching tv, well we was watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre. We stupidly forgot we both were terrified of scary movies. Honestly we should have turned when we realized what it was but, we decided that what the hell we might not get that scared. We were deadass wrong, we both held onto each other as paranoia shadowed over us as we continued with our torture "What are you doing?" Erik touched our shoulders making us scream at the top of our lungs, once we realized it was Erik with just looked at him before he busted out in laughter "Awww are the two little girls scared?" He mocked our fear as he made ghost sounds.

"Shut up idiot!" Jade and me hit him with pillows repeatedly until we got tired and he submitted to his fluffy death "Your such an asshole Erik!" Jade pouted as she walked out the room.

"Come on Jade, your just starting back talking to me and now your mad at me again. That's so unfair. Baby come back I'm sorry!" Erik chased after Jade in a sorry attempt to apologies for about the thousandth time.

"I'm surprised that she's even looking at him, usually she would bug out and he'll be sleeping at a hotel for a month. But this is the first time she's let him back in to soon. It's weird because, she had such a temper but this times she's being soft. "Get dressed" Jackson said as he looked at me with a inpatient glare. Instead I decided to take my time  with getting dressed, I hate being rushed.

"Whatever" I looked through all my clothes and decided to wear something that will attract a lot of attention. I slipped on an all lace dress, with a v neck. It only reached the middle of my thigh; it could easily be taken off and be pulled up. "No bra or all lace bra?" well, my lace bra and panties would add to the all lace effect but, then I'll have to take off the dress and put in on again so...no bra it is. He wants to make my life hell, he'll have to deal with me making his dominate life super hell. I put on the lace panties and let my hair stay loose and free. After applying my makeup and lipstick I put on my heels, grabbed my purse and made my way to the dining room for a glass of wine.