Chemically Unbalanced

"Do you enjoy making us worry about you?" Jackson said in a stern voice making me groan, shut the fuck up I'm alive and I'm here so why is he always bitching at me about something so stupid. "Leave me alone, I've had a long day"

"A long day of doing what? Nothing and partying"

"I haven't partied yet but I've been to two casual meetings"

"With who?"

"Don't worry about it, just know I'm exhausted from all the driving and traffic"

"Tell me."

"I'm not going to repeat myself to you, kill it with the bullshit. What's for dinner Eric, I'm still hungry."

"Baked chicken, broccoli and mashed potatoes."

"Great" I got up to wake Jade up from her 'nap' that lasted 3 hours "Wake up princess, dinners ready and I ordered brownies and pie for later" she groaned "Another hour, please" I laughed as I grabbed the pillow next to her and started to hit her with it "Erik could come and wake you up instead and 9/10 he's going to carry you regardless of what your wearing and you wouldn't like that would you?" She pouted "Why is everyone so mean to me ?" I rolled my eyes "Their meaner to me Jade" she sat up as reached for the nearest shirt. "Why are you assholes always being mean to us?" Jade blurted out as she sat at the table, sleepy Jade is probably the best Jade next to pissed off Jade. I love all of Jade's personalities and moods but pissed off Jade was the cherry on top of the sundae.

"Don't be rude Jade, you don't want to get punished for acting like a brat do you?" She pouted "Whatever, I'm super hungry can you make my plate" Erik looked at her "Where the hell is your attitude coming from Jade? No, you can make your own plate since you want to act like a spoiled brat" Woah, the tension between these two is high, I don't know what happened between them when I was gone but I needed to find out now.

"Erik, can I speak to you for a few minutes?" He nodded as he turned off the flame. We walked out to the back porch "What the hell happened while I was gone? You two are never like this unless you both got into an argument? What did you do?" He gave me a glare "Why am I always blamed for her attitude? I didn't do shit to her, she just started spazzing on me for no reason and went to sleep pissed. I don't know what happened when she went to see her God forsaken mother and her little sister but she's not allowed to go over there anymore for any reason." I rolled my eyes but I understand where he's coming from, her mother can sometimes make you want to pop her in the mouth "I can investigate if you want me to" Erik gave me an approving smile "Here's your plate Melissa" he smirked which confirmed the idea of the investigate, yea it's sorta wrong to go behind your bestfriend back and investigate for her bf/Dom but she has been out of her usual element since she visited her mom and sister -her sister is a jealous slut who totally hates me because I'm closer to her than she is- we'll this is going to be an awkward trip. After dinner and dessert we stayed up and played Cards Against Humanity, I surprisingly didn't lose for once which I was happy about since I usually throw a fit when I lose and pretty much piss off all the guys with accusing them of cheating which I am always right about. Fucking cheating pricks, Jade was asleep on the couch cuddled up to a pillow while Erik ran his fingers through her hair.

I envy their love a bit, my life was too complicated right now to be that comfortable with any of those 2 assholes and L whom was still filled with mystery, but would be a delicious snack if I wasn't already involved in a BDSM contract with Jackson which won't be ending any time soon.

I thought long and hard about going over Jackson's house, since he only left two hours ago or spend some time with Oliver before I go on my secret mission tomorrow. Being around Oli will probably get me in trouble and I honestly have to respect what Jackson asked me to do since he is my Dom and my bratty days ended long ago. It's going to be hard and Oliver will hate the idea but I hope it doesn't cause problems between these two idiots, after a few more minutes of just standing around and thinking to myself I decided to lay in my own bed and eat unhealthy food until I pass out.

When I woke up it was just me and Michael in the house, I guess he came back to talk to me or some bullshit like that so I guess I'll try to talk to him before leaving for the little mission. "Why do you sleep so late?" I rolled my eyes, honestly I could be sleep even later but no I'm up at 11 and that's really early for me "Shut up, how do you know Jackson?" His expression got serious for a minute before he relaxed "I'm shocked you really care" I smirked before sitting down across from him.

"So start explaining"

"We met at a business party, we had a similar group of work friends and we hung out later at the club and talked some"

"How romantic, you sound like a beautiful couple" he sent me a death glare and I just laughed.

"So what made you both keep in contact with each other? You didn't want to lose the connection you both had? Was love in the air when you both talked?"

"Jesus are you this much of an asshole on a regular basis?"

"Mhm"

"How do they deal with you?"

"Well they don't leave me to fend for myself like someone"

"I'm sorry"

"Oh really, if you were you would've came back for me sooner"

"Are we still on this?"

"Obviously, your lucky Jade and Eric let me move in and took care of me or I'd probably be dead by now"

"Melissa, accept that I'm back and let's just move past this"

"Why do I always have to move past stuff? Everybody thinks an apology is going to fix everything but it doesn't, you don't know what I had to do to survive"

"Your talking about becoming a successful drug lord or the one day you slept with Mr. Rollins so he can keep you from getting locked up"

"You bastard!" I'm happy I changed my clothes so all I had to do was get my purse and Eric keys to whatever car was still here, leaving without saying another word I was actually hurt by his words. I hated him, I wanted him out of my life completely. I pulled off quickly and made my way to Jade's mother house, I dreaded this drive and especially this damned traffic, it was about two hours later when I arrived to her beautiful house. I guess she expected me to come because Jade sister greeted me as soon as I got out the car. "Melissa it's been so long since I've seen you! How have you been"

"I've been fine Jayla, how's college?"

"Shitty and over priced as always" she ushered me to the living room where their mother Bianca was sitting"

"Jayla, can you go to your room and start your homework"

Jayla looked at me before nodding and going to her room. Bianca was a major bitch who has controlling issues "So Melissa, why are you here on this beautiful day? I haven't seen you in what 2 years"

"Let me get straight to the point, stop trying to control Jade and pursued her to leave Eric"

"Why would I do something like that? I love their relation-" she couldn't even finish her sentence without laughing, this bitch really gets on my nerves. "How's your brother? I heard he was in town"

"He's fine"

"Mhm, I also heard about his business meeting with Mr.Rollins, they exchanged a few words with each other"

"Oh really? He didn't tell me about that"

"He didn't? Well I'm shocked, well not really" I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Just leave them alone and stay out of their relationship"

"Whatever you say" she waved me off as I left, now I have to fucking talk to Angel Rollins, that bastard has some explaining to do.