Xanaxy Mix up

The night me and Jackson had was amazing, besides his sudden jealousy, it was just great. I don't know why he has insecurities, it why he would think I would hook up with another person in our date, but whatever reason he has, he needs to get that thought out of his head.

I'm not even the type of women to cheat on someone I'm with. Even if they deserved to be cheated on, I still don't do it. Honestly, I'm very open sexually about my experiences and stuff like that, but I'm not that open with my legs. I was offended by his petty jealousy, what sane man gets jealous over something so stupid like that? Well, most people aren't 'sane' anyway, their behavior is just normalized by social standards, which makes them believe their irrational jealousy, abuse, and hatefulness is just normal behavior for a man who holds back on their emotions. But I know that's utter bullshit, honestly, society just hate women, and they hide their hate with bullshit research to try and make us seem inferior to them, and claim that their keeping us 'safe'.

Can we not do that for ourselves? Why do men think we need their constant protection like we are children? Is it really necessary for men to be the alpha wolf of everyone? My mental rambling was soon interrupted by the sound of my name "Melissa did you hear me?"

"I'm sorry, no I wasn't listening to even one word you were saying. I got lost in my own mind, do you mind repeating yourself?"

Jackson sighed "I said, I will be collaring you tomorrow at the club I took you to"

"Don't you think your moving a bit too fast? I just started to tolerate you and now you suddenly want to collar me? What's the rush for? We have plenty of time for a proper collaring ceremony when it feels right"

"Lissa -"

"Don't Lissa me Jackson, what is the sudden rush?"

"I don't want to lose you"

"To who?"

"To him, don't make me say his name"

"Oli? Because I know you don't think I'm going back to Alex" his jaw clinched as frustration spread across his face, ughhh, I HATE a man who has no right to be jealous "I am not property, you cannot just own me and think that I'll cut off everyone who ever meant anything to me, simply because you command it? You must be delusional if you think you have that much power of me"

"Do you still love them?" his question was like a slap in the face, why must he be so obsessed with who my heart is still connected to? Gosh, what bullshit go's on through his fucked up mind.

"Fuck you!" I don't have time for him to play with my emotions. What does he have against them? I mean Alexander isn't the sweetest or kindest person ever, but still he hasn't done anything to Jackson, not that I know of. I got out his bed to take a shower, I couldn't deal with his stupidity, not this early. "I'll be in the shower, do not bother me"

I turned the shower on the hottest it could be on, the stinging feeling of it against my skin relaxed me. Even though it was making my skin slightly pink, it was still a better feeling than listening to his utter bullshit! I need a break from him, how can guys easily ruin a perfect night within just a few words? After basically sweating my ass off in the shower for 30 minutes I finally got out. Thankfully he wasn't in the room so it was easy for me to quickly get dressed without playing 21 questions.

I was almost to the door but Jackson voice quickly stopped me "Where are you going?"

"Work"

"Selling drugs isn't a job"

"Is fucking a drug lord good for your police record? Hm, let me ask your boss"

"You wouldn't dare"