Drug Possession

Jacksons P.O.V

I answered the phone shocked the see that he was calling after months, Melissa looked at me "Who is it?" Her slight death glare showed her insecurity "It's work I got to go" she said nothing before rolling her eyes and walking away mumbling under her breath "I'm on my way" I reached in my pocket for my keys but they weren't there "What the fuck..." Shit, Melissa is playing games again.

"Lissa give me my keys now"

"I told you not to call me that, and no. Fuck you and your keys! Probably going to see that slut that you hooked up with at that club, I can say you being a Dom isn't working out for you."

"She was an old Sub of mine, and all we did was talk, we didn't fuck at all. I don't see the problem with it since you act like your don't belong to me! Give me my key's NOW! and you won't be punished after I come back, stop acting so damn jealous like I don't realize how you still cling to Oliver" Speechless, just like I anticipated, Melissa has a lot of anger issues she needs to work out before she gets herself in a situation that will make her regret everything she has done.

"Fuck you, you asshole! At least Oliver doesn't throw low blows at me! I hope you catch an STD. Have fun with your whore"

"Don't talk about yourself like that Melissa, it's not good to put yourself down" Yup, I went there with her. Hopefully it teaches her stubborn ass not to piss me off. I'm trying to be the nicest Dom I can be to her and she act so ungrateful at times that I lose my shit.

"Well since I'm a whore now, I'll go fuck Oliver and tell you all about it later. Oh wait, maybe I should blow some guys. Hmm, maybe some of your cop friends that sext me all the time. Nope, I have the perfect idea, I'll do all of that and send you the video of it. Yup that's what I'm going to do today"

She threw the keys out the open window then walked away with nothing else to say. Well... I've pissed her off, I regret it extremely but, oh well, she needed to blow off some steam anyway. The anger in her is way too high, she's mad at so many people, that it's built up and one day she'll explode, as long as she blows off some steam a little bit everyday it'll be delayed. I grabbed something to eat before I left, shame I didn't get the chance to apologize to her but she'll get over it. It wasn't surprising to hear that my colleague's were sexting her, she just better pray that she didn't reply or she'll see the dominant side that I'm not allowed to show her just yet. Her brother thinks I would be too harsh for her so I was advised to show her mercy. She didn't deserve it at all but, he was paying me a very good amount and it was a wise idea not to piss off the person that is paying me.

"Where should we meet?"

"The usual spot"

"Be there in 30 minutes" I hung up, got in my car then drove off to the strip club. Michael was sitting in his usual section with a very beautiful black women on his lap. Her dark skin and brown eyes was simply irresistible. "Jackson, this is Abigail" she waved before kissing Michael's cheek then leaving.

"I'm envious for once. Where did you meet her?"

"She's the owner, we go way back to my Freshman year of college. She got me into Yale with her father's connects. We dated for about 3 months but we grew apart."

"Ah, I see you both left it off on a good note"

"Yup, let's get to business. How is the 'relationship' between you and my sister is going?"

"She's crazy...you didn't warn me about her sensitivity or any of that. I'm Surprised she hasn't killed me in my sleep yet"

"Let me guess, you've been pissing bet off haven't you?"