Rosie

He rushed to Rose's apartment. Already starting to feel at ease as he walked up the stairs of the building. He hadn't had a proper conversation with her for weeks, as a result relief and excitement flowed though his body.

He knocked on her apartment door. Hearing the oh so familiar locks unlock was the most comforting thing at that moment.

"Pup, how are you?"

Without answering he hugged her while trying not to break down in her arms. She guided him inside and sat him down.

"I'm so happy to see you, Rosie."

"It's good to see you too, Hun. What's up? Would you like a drink or something?"

"No, thank you. I just wanted to see you. How are you?"

"I'm doing pretty good. I came back from Morocco two days ago."

She smiled and waited for him to realise.

"What?"

"You don't remember?"

"Uh...Oh! The rings!"

"Yes."

"Oh my fuck, really?"

"Yeah, I'll grab 'em real quick."

She walked away and returned with a small bag with a dark purple box in it. She handed the bag over to him and looked in anticipation.

"Happy late birthday. Well, open it."

"Thank you, Rosie."

He carefully (as careful as a reckless teenager can be) took the box out of the bag and opened the box. He smiled as he took the rings in his hand to examine them. In his hand were a ring with a skull on it, a blank ring with a rose engraved on the inside and a ring with a dark, oval gemstone on it. Every single ring was hand-made of real silver.

His eyes glistered with gratitude. He had no words. When Rose sat down next to him he aggressively hugged her.

"Do you like them?"

"Thank you so much. I love them."

He put them on his bruised hands and looked at them proudly. He felt his eyes tear up. The emotions too overwhelming to control. Before he knew it he was sobbing in Rose's arms. Muttering about how much he appreciated her.

She let him sob out and then got him a glass of water. Wiping his tears away as she comforted him.

When he calmed down she took the chance to talk to him.

"What's up? Why are you so upset?"

"It's just- I just-"

"Take your time."

"A lot happened this week. My roommate, my uncle, Azra and Piggy are just getting on my nerves and everything is so stressful."

"What did Piggy do?"

"He took my keys."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I lost my keys and he found them and didn't tell anyone."

"Maybe he was going to do that."

"I spent all day looking for them and then I had to call Unknown to pick my lock. I stressed so much."

Rose smiled and looked at Cerberus with an 'are you serious' look.

"What?"

"Are you really mad about that?"

"Fuck yeah, I stressed my ass off."

"It's a little excessive, isn't it?"

"What? No, I have the right to be mad, right?"

"Pup, I think you're releasing your other stress and frustration onto Piggy. How was the rest of your week? Did you fight with your uncle again?"

Cerberus spent the rest of the day at Rose's place ranting, eating, helping and playing games. He needed the rest. A place to feel at home even a little bit. Nowhere really felt like his home.

-interruption-

happy birthday roan. we will soon meet. be careful

carefulcarefulccaca r e          

ful.

быть осторожным.

-дьявол

_

"Are you keeping an eye on them, Ricin?"

"Yes, sir. Always."

"Good. Fetch Ares for me, I need him to assist me with Lela."

"Of course, sir."

They statically walked away, keeping their gaze on the ground. Their mind blank, void of any thoughts or emotions, like it's supposed be.

As they shambled over to Ares' office they were met with an empty space. Grabbing their phone out of their pocket to contact Ares.

"Sir, Neville needs you here right now."

Their voice as stagnant as their walking, as bland as their mind and as repressed as their emotions.

"Oh, I'll be there soon. is everything alright."

"Everything is perfectly fine. He needs you for assistance with Lela."

"Alright."

Ares could never get used to the way everyone, especially Ricin, talked to him. He'd never admit how much it freaked him out.

Ricin stalked down to the garage. Waiting for Ares to arrive. They could already hear his car from miles away and calculated to time it would take him to arrive.

Calculations being the only thing they could think of. Their mind conveniently controlled and moderated.

Trapped
Trapped
Trapped
They felt trapped. They felt?
System error.