Keys

The cashier started laughing.

"You came back to fight?"

"No, listen I don't want any trouble. I'll just leave and-"

"You're not leaving. I let you go the first time, but not a second time. You should've listened to your girlfriend."

He yelled in a foreign language and a few guys gathered around Piggy. He was greatly outnumbered. He knew this wasn't going to end well. He reached into his pocket, hoping there'd be something useful in it. The only thing in it were his own keys and the keys he'd found earlier. He took them out of his pocket, damning himself for being so stupid.

"Stay back. I don't want to fight."

"How cute. What are you gonna do? Unlock us?"

Piggy sighed, desperately trying to keep his calm. He needed to in order to prevent angering Azra even more by causing trouble. This time he didn't want to fight.

"Seriously, just let me leave and I'll stay away."

"Are you deaf? I told you you're not leaving. Enough bullshit. I'm done talking."

The guy started ordering the other guys around as they attacked. Piggy fought for his life. They were good, too good. He'd taken two down, but they kept coming and fighting. His head felt dizzy. His vision became hazy, his body too stubborn to pass out. He heard someone yell and the fighting stopped.

Before he knew it he was thrown onto the streets.

"Don't ever return."

He stood up, looked at the bloodied keys in his hands and stumbled to his car. He sighed while he tossed the keys onto the passenger seat. He took a moment to clear his mind and regain his strength.

He picked his keys up and started up the engine. He couldn't return to the office like this. He figured going home would be his best option.

-

"Cerberus, how are you feeling?"

"Fucking pissed."

"Language."

"Very fucking angry."

Azra let out an irritated sigh.

"Explain."

"Jesus Christ, is this some kind of therapy? Azra, with all respect, I don't need any fucking one to take care of me. I'll take care of that asshole on my own. By the way, have you seen my keys? I lost the fuckers and I need 'em."

Azra couldn't help but smile. He didn't like the vulgar words, but the way Cerberus spit it out sounded funny.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing, I do really want you to work with Piggy though."

"We both don't want to."

"Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to. Please, I just need you to work with me here."

It was Cerberus' turn to sigh. He looked at Azra for a moment and nodded. He didn't kick back too much.

"Do you happen to know where Piggy is?"

"No, but I do need my keys."

"I'll ask around, you're free for the rest of the day."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye Cerberus."

Cerberus searched everywhere for his keys, asking every person in the building. Still, he didn't find them. Cursing he left the building. He kicked a lamppost and tried to think where he could've lost them. He was sure he had them before the meeting, he'd played with them before.
He wouldn't be able to get into his friend's house now and he wasn't returning 'till next month. He grabbed his phone and scrolled through his contacts.

As he scrolled he realised he had no actual friends. It made his chest sting a bit.

He'd been so stupid, leaving everything in that apartment. He wasn't going to sleep on the streets again. He stared at the office building. and sighed.

He walked back into the building. Hesitantly he stalked back to Azra's office. Just as he was about to knock it opened.

"Cerberus?"

"Yeah, uh."

"What's wrong? Have you found your keys yet?"

"No, that's why I came back. I kind of have a huge problem. My friend won't be back until next month and there's no spare key or anything."

"You could call Unknown. He can pick your lock."

"Really? Thank you, sir."

Cerberus didn't want to call Unknown himself, he felt embarrassed for needing help. As Azra passed him he called Unknown.

"Cerberus?"

"Yeah, hi."

"Location?"

"Uh the office, but I need a little more than a ride."

"Assistance?"

"Uh, I need you to pick my lock."

He heard Unknown chuckle. He felt stupid.

"Alright, I'll be there in a few."

"Thank you."

Unknown hung up as Cerberus went down to the underground garage. After a few minutes of mindless staring at the wall Unknown pulled up.

Cerberus felt nervous yet relieved to see the oh so familiar black car. Which had countless memories attached to it.

He opened the car door and got in.

"Lost your keys or do you want to break in somewhere?"

"I lost my keys."

Unknown smiled at Cerberus, trying not to laugh at him.

"You live with a friend, right?"

"Yeah, he's overseas."

"Alright."

Unknown drove out of the garage while Cerberus stared out of the window.

"Can you believe Azra wants me to work together with that old man."

"Piggy?"

"Yeah, it's unbelievable."

"He's not that bad. Azra knows best."

"Ugh, you too? Does everyone suck Azra's dick?"

"Cerberus."

"Yeah yeah, I know. I just don't want to work with Piggy or whatever."

"Why not? He's a great guy."

Cerberus rolled his eyes and sighed. For some reason he despised Piggy.

"It's not my job to defend Piggy or Azra, but maybe you should listen to them."

"Okay."

Unknown couldn't hold back a smirk and bit his tongue not to make a joke. He parked his car in front of the apartment complex. Cerberus stepped out and Unknown followed him towards the building.

Unknown casually took a bobby pin from his pocket and fiddled with the lock until it opened. Cerberus was impressed despite the fact he didn't doubt Unknown for a moment.

He opened the door, Cerberus went inside and Unknown followed him up the stairs. He did the same trick with the apartment door. When he looked up he was met with Cerberus' satisfied and relieved face.

He shook his head and smiled. He tapped his shoulder and went to leave.