Trapped

05/11/2031
When he woke up his body felt heavy. Sitting up straight and getting out of bed felt like the most draining task on earth. Still, he was determined to get up and prepare breakfast for Rose.

He looked through cabinets and the fridge and found some meat, veggies and bread. He quickly heated up the meat and bread and then put it on a plate for him and Rose. Just as he was about to put the plates down Rose stumbled out of her room in sweatpants and a pyjama shirt.

"What are you doing?"

She gently smiled at him while trying to look at what he was doing.

"Making breakfast."

"So cute."

"Stop it. Eat with me."

"Aye aye captain."

Amusement was visible on Rose's face. She sat down next to him.

"Thank you, it's nice to see you can be soft too-"

"Just fuckin' eat, alright."

Cerberus tried to hide his embarrassment, not being used to praise.

"Thank you, pup."

He muttered a 'you're welcome' under his breath and then stuffed his face with food. Rose hummed and danced in her chair while eating, being proud with Cerberus' act of kindness.

After finishing their breakfast Cerberus got a call.

"What do you want?"

"Where are you?"

"That's none of your fucking business."

"Listen up you little dipshit, I need to take care of you and I need to know where you are!"

"Fuck you, you're not even blood related you retarded donkey. Choke on a dick."

Cerberus hung up and turned off his phone.

"Retarded donkey? Your insults are getting better. Was that your uncle?"

"Yeah, I mean we keep calling him uncle, but he's not even my actual uncle. He was married to my aunt but she died like everyone."

Cerberus rolled his eyes like it was nothing. With a family that was dead for the most you become numb to those things.

"He's trying to help, though."

"He just wants the shit I inherited from my parents, not like that's a lot anyway."

"I think somewhere he does care."

"He's from my mother's side, that means he's a money whore."

"Pup."

"What? it's the truth."

"Respect for the deceased, we talked about this."

"Ugh, I don't even get why he acts like he's legally supposed to take care of me. I'm a fucking orphan without a legal guardian."

"Uhm, pup, isn't that illegal?"

"Isn't your whole existence and the organisation you work for illegal?"

"Touché, but I mean if the police or any government related force notices you have no legal guardian they're going to lose their marbles."

"Marbles.. Oh well, what are they going to do?"

"Put you in a youth institution which is like jail."

"Oh shit, I guess?"

"You're not taking this serious, huh?"

"No, not really. I haven't been caught and I'm not planning to be caught. Who would have to be my legal guardian, anyway? I have absolutely no living blood relatives. If I'd have to get a guardian it'd be that brainless donkey."

"Or we could mess around with documents. We have a Jade."

"She scares me. She knows everything."

"Yeah, but we could ask her to change some files y'know."

"So you could become my legal guardian?"

"Pup, everything about me screams terrorist, I don't think that's believable."

"Who do you have in mind then?"

Cerberus already knew who Rose was hinting at and didn't like it.

"Maybe Piggy?"

"Why?"

"He's never been in contact with the police and I think changing his last name wouldn't raise suspicion. During his fighting career he used a different name anyway, so no one really knows his real name."

"But that means that I have to talk to him."

"Yeah."

"So helpful, Rose, as always. Jesus Christ."

-

Piggy's phone rung. Grumpily he snatched it from his bedside cabinet. He always had his phone turned off, how'd he forget to turn it off?

He sighed as he pressed the accept button impatiently.

"Who is-"

His voice raspy and aggressive as he was interrupted.

"Nigel."

Someone who knew his real name. His full attention immediately caught.

"Who is this?"

"Be careful."

"What the hell? Who is this!"

-

"Lela, darling, calm down. We won't hurt you. I won't hurt you."

"Where's my sister?"

"You'll see her soon, alright? Sit down and be a good boy."

"I want to see her now!"

"Now, now, are you giving me orders now?"

"I want my sister! Where is she?"

"Are you deaf?"

Neville knew that Lela could easily break away, despite that he stared him right in his eyes until he backed down and obediently looked at the ground. Still angry and scared nevertheless

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Be careful, I'm losing my patience with you."

-

OCTOBER 31

OCTOBER 31

31

31

31

31

31

103118