Azra

Assassin number:090203

Languages: Turkish, Kurdish, Dutch, English.

Primary Weapons: Knives, Drugs, Poison, Guns, Cerberus.

Function in the group: Leader, Business man, Talks to clients.

Strengths: Manipulation, Persuasion, Very charming, Extremely intelligent, Great at business, Is very clear and decisive.

Weaknesses: Perfectionist, Irritable, Controlling, Awfully demanding.

Relationships

Angel: Two powerful intelligent men nothing is more dangerous than that, They make plans together, Black and White a perfect pair.

Oligarch: He has a strict business relationship with him, He doesn't always agree with Oligarch's views but despite that he needs him because he's good at business.

Golden Pig: He's a trustworthy follower and loyal friend, Azra is very pleased to have Piggy on his side, Piggy is one of the few people Azra actually listens to when they say something.

Unknown: He'll always depend on Unknown to pick him up or bring people to him, He knows him quite well and is very pleased with him.

Cerberus: His trusty dog, He sees a lot of potential in Cerberus but sometimes really has to bite his tongue to have patience with him, He's glad Piggy mothers Cerberus he wouldn't know how to deal with him otherwise.

Rose: He finds her very intriguing, They're good friends,He often sends her out to obtain classified information, He definitely respects her.

Leo: He doesn't know if he likes or finds it irritating that she constantly questions his decisions, Despite their differences he knows he needs her on the team.

Moonlight: She's very important as her position is in charge of the money, He wouldn't know what he'd do without her, She's a very trustworthy, needed and reliable person to him.

Jade: They have very frequent meetings, She tracks everything and everyone for him which is crucial.

Diva: She's very important in taking out important people as she can sneak in easily, He recognises her worth but wishes she wasn't such a stuck up brat all the time.