Axton Miles

Chapter 8

The next couple of chapters will be Impala's POV.

{Impala's POV}

I nervously knock on the door as Sam and Dean stand behind me watching. I clear my throat and scratch the back of my neck as I wait for the person who made me human answer the door.

I hear a couple of locks being moved and then the door opens. A tall man with a black beard stands in front of me. "Can I help you?" He asks.

"You Axton Miles?" Dean asks.

"Yeah,so?" The man says with an attitude.

Dean walks to me and grabs my hand. "Do you know who this is?"

"Some black girl... I don't know who she is." The man says. The man slams the door in our face.

I feel offended. I look up at Dean. He looks pissed. He looks down at me,pulls out his gun and then kicks in the door.

"Dean!" Sam and I both yell.

Dean ignores us and then walks inside. "You're telling me that you don't know who this is and what she was?" Dean yells at Axton.

"Are you insane?" Axton asks.

"We know you are a witch Axton. The spell you made a little over a month ago...Tell us about it." Sam demands.

"The spell I did was for a friend. He was lonely and the only thing he had was his car,so he had me make it into a person. So I did." Axton looks over at me. "Who is this girl?"

"She used to be a 1967 Chevy Impala. Up until a month ago. I went out into the garage and I found her under a tarp where my car should've been."

"I only did the spell for my friend... How did it reach your car?" Axton is confused.

"That's what we want to know." Sam says.

Axton opens his mouth to say something else. "Babe?" The voice isn't his.

Axton turns around. "Babe. Go back in the room. I'll be there in a minute."

"Meg?" Dean says.

"You know her?" Axton looks at Dean then at Meg.

"Yes, I know her. This bitch has tried to kill us on multiple occasions." Dean yells. "You know she's a demon right?"

Axton looks back at Dean. "Yes. I know that she's a demon. She's also my girlfriend."

"You're dating a demon. Do you know how stupid that is?" I say with a chuckle.

"And you're dating a Winchester... What's the difference?" Meg says to me.

"I'm sorry. I don't believe that you were even part of this conversation." I say angrily.

"I don't believe that you were part of this conversation either." She walks to Axton's side.

Dean pulls me back. "You know if you could just explain how Impala came to be then we would be on our way." He chuckles nervously.

"Keep your girlfriend away from mine and we have a deal." Axton says.

"Um... That goes both ways." Sam says. Sam pulls me back behind Dean. Meg and I are still staring at each other.

'I want to kill her. Can I kill her?' I ask myself.

                *************

Sorry for the cliffhanger... I'm out of ideas... Please comment and Vote :) hope you enjoyed it.