Breakfast

Chapter 4

                    {1 month later}

Dear diary,

I've finally learned how to speak. I still can't say some words but at least I can talk now. Sam and Dean have been teaching me a lot of stuff over the past month. Not just teaching me how to speak but they've taught me about hunting too. What monsters are out there in the world and what they can do to me if I get captured by one. They've even taught me how to shoot and I've been doing fight training with Sam. Its hard because he's so tall. I use to do it with Dean but he was really easy on me... Too easy.

"Impala!" A voice calls.

I put away my diary and I walk downstairs where I find Dean making breakfast. "Yes?" I say with a smile.

"How many eggs you want?" Dean asks.

"Isn't Sam usually the one cooking?" Its never Dean just Sam. Dean doesn't answer. He puts down the spatula grabs my arm and pulls me toward him. Our faces almost touch. That's how close we are. "Aren't you flir-- flir---"

"Flirtatious." Dean says helping me out. "Why yes I am." He spins me around. "I'm in a really good mood this morning." He tries to kiss me but I turn my head.

I don't want it to go this far. Not yet. I mean we aren't even dating. I stick a lock of my black hair behind my ear. I smile nervously as I walk to the kitchen table and sit down. I watch as Dean continues cooking.

"You never answered my question." Dean says.

"What question?" I ask. I don't remember him asking a question.

"How many eggs do you want?" He asks again.

"Oh... That question. I don't like eggs." I admit. I've only been eating them for the past month because I didn't know how to say no to them. It's easier now that I can speak.

"Okay." Dean says. "Bacon and pancakes then."

"Okay. Fine by me." I say with a smile.

A couple of minutes later,breakfast is served and Dean sits in front of me and eats his food. It's awkwardly silent for about five minutes. I'm the first one to break the silence. "Why are you so quiet?" I ask. "You're usually the one talking during breakfast."

"I'm thinking." He replies.

"About..." I'm curious.

"How beautiful you are." He says with a half smile. The same half smile I've seen almost everyday for the past month.

I let out a chuckle. "I am so not interested in you Dean."

"What?" His smile disappears.

"Your brother told me about you wanting to ask me out. He told me last night. I'm telling you that I'm not interested." I explain.

Dean goes silent. I can tell that he's hurt. He sits his fork down and just stares at me.

The silence is getting awkward so I stand up and walk out of the dining room without even looking back.

                           *********

Sorry it took me so long to update. My mind has been blank. Hope you like it. :D if you have requests just let me know. and I'm sorry that its so short too.