Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Impala's POV)

I toss and turn as I see flashes of events. I see two young boys named Sam and Dean. They are carving their initials into the backseat of a car. I soon realize that the car is me. I continue to toss and turn as I see more events pass by. This time,I see Dean in my backseat having sex with a redheaded angel. Really?

My eyes pop open and the last thing I see is me getting crashed into by an eighteen Wheeler. I suck in a deep breath and quickly sit up.

"Hey, its okay. You're safe." A voice says. I slowly look up only to see the guys in my head. I immediately recognize him. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. Just gibberish.

"Um..." Dean say. "She can't speak."

"Great. That's just great." Sam say angrily. He sits down next to me. "Okay. This is going to sound crazy. Really crazy but..." He hesitates. "You're a car." 

I look at him sideways. I think I figured it out on my own. For some reason I let out a giggle.

"I don't think she believes you." Dean says. Sam clears his throat as Dean sits down on the other side of me. "Okay. Impala. Can I call you Impala?" Dean asks nicely. I nod. "Okay. What Sam is trying to say is... You use to be a car and now you're human. But you can't speak. So we're gonna have to find a way to communicate." Dean explains.

Human? That's what its called. I nod to myself. I lift up the blanket pressed against my body.

"Uh..." Sam says nervously.

Dean pulls down the blanket. "I'm gonna go get you one of my shirts." Dean stands up and walks away.

I turn to Sam. "You can understand us right?" He asks.

I nod again and smile.

"Good... That's good." He says with a nod. Dean comes back a couple of minutes later. He hands me a blue T-shirt and a pair of shorts. "Where did you get those?" Sam asks about the shorts.

"You don't wanna know." He says.

I throw off the blanket and start getting dressed. I pull on the shorts and Start getting dressed.

"Uh..." Sam says again. Has he never seen a girl naked before?

Dean walks over and covers Sam's eyes.

I send Dean a look like saying thanks. I would actually say it but I can't speak. What's going on??

                           ***********

Hope you like it. I was just writing and couldn't stop. Comment and vote please. And if you have requests. Let me know.