Chapter 8

Dean is standing at the car when I walk outside. "Hey Impala." He says.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"So you're being nice to me now. Shocker." He chuckles. I roll my eyes and put my bags in the trunk. "I'm joking."

"I didn't think that I was being that mean." I  honestly don't think I was.

"You broke my heart." He's definitely not smiling anymore. "I was in love with you… still am."

"You didn't seem too in love with me when you were having sex with all those girls in my backseat." I know I promised Sam I'd give him a chance but… I don't know what I feel for Dean. I know what he feels for me.

Dean seems taken aback by this. He's speechless. I really hit a nerve now I feel. He just stands there staring at me until Sam walks outside. "Hey." Sam says. Dean walks away and gets into the car. "What did you do now?" Sam asks.

"What makes you think I did something?" I play innocent.

"Because he wouldn't have walked away I'd you didn't do anything." Sam explains.

I roll my eyes again. What is with the Winchesters? Now I've got both of them mad at me. I open my mouth to say something but the car door opens. Dean gets out and he walks back to us. He's holding something behind his back.

'Oh God… what is this?' I ask myself. "What are you doing?" I ask Dean.

Dean walks to me and kisses me on the lips. His lips are warm. I smile. His kiss made my heart flutter… I think teenage girls call it butterflies. "Impala, I'm sorry for all the things that I did when you weren't human. I want to put all that behind us. "

"What's behind your back?" My curiosity got the best of me. He brings out what he has behind him. He hands it to me. "What is this?" I ask looking down at the box.

"Open it." Dean says with a huge smile on his face.

I sigh and open the box. There's a necklace inside. I pull out the necklace and I drop the box. The necklace is gold and it has "Baby" on it written in cursive. I smile and give Dean a hug. "Aww. Thanks." I give him a kiss on his cheek.

"So you'll give me a chance?" He asks with the biggest smile he can.

I smile back and I nod my head. "Yes, I'll give you a chance. But you mess up once and it's over."

"I won't let that happen." He says.

                 *************

Sorry to keep you waiting :D hope you enjoy! Please comment and vote.