Epilogue

A woman with long dirty blonde hair looks forward as a scientist walked passed her while typing on a tablet while humming to himself. The man said nothing as he walks to a desk with a laptop, a cup of pens and pencils and paper everywhere on his desk. Vadim Nakov, the lead scientist walks into the room slamming the door. He throws the laptop and paperwork across the room, the man at the desk stands up in fear.

Vadim Nakov- "You have no right upgrading any of my work without my permission. So why did you add a memory unit to her system."

Scientist- "But sir, I didn't add anything to her. I've been next to you this whole time. I would've asked for your permission if I would've done such a thing."

Vadim Nakov- (Pulls a gun out from a holster on his hip) "Fine, if you won't tell me then I'll have to tell your family that you died in an accident."

Vadim Shoots the scientist in the head and walks out of the room passing two guards.

Vadim Nakov- "Take care of him."

The guards walk into the room as Vadim walks over to the girl and puts his gun away. He pets her hair as her head facing down.

Vadim Nakov- "Don't worry my dear, you will never have those memories again. I promise you that."

Vadim begins walking away as he hears a whisper behind him. He turns around, seeing the woman's head facing forward. Vadim walks closer to the woman and stares at her face for a moment seeing a bit of her face was cracked and chipped away showing wires across the inside of her head. A spark goes off as her eyes open with hatred, anger, and pain. Vadim jumps as the woman screams with pain as she reaches out at him grabbing his throat.

{END}