Scene 16 "Woman down."

By Nathan, Darin, Justin, and the soldiers, groups of Vakads circle them as the soldiers fire their guns dry. Nathan stabs his ice ax into some of the Vakads while Darin raises his hands at the monsters, the wind picks up pushing them back a few feet, Nathan freezes them to the ground.

Nathan Jones- "The soldiers are almost out of ammo and these things are still coming."

Darin Ue- "Aye, we're not going to last much longer either."

Justin Walts- (Grabbing his radio) "Calling air support. We need it now."

Voice over the radio- "Air support will be arriving in five minutes."

Justin Walts- "We don't have five minutes."

Voice over the radio- "That's the best we can do."

Justin Walts- (Throws the radio) "Damn it. We have air support coming in five minutes. If we last that long."

In the Bunker's conference room, K.J. and men and women in suits watch the screen not seeing Luke's name on the board.

By Nathan, Darin, and the soldiers. Justin throws long nails at the Vakads killing them. Nathan throws several ice balls at the ground by the incoming beasts, the ice explodes killing a few. Meanwhile, Darin swings his sword at several Vakads fighting them.

K.J.- (Over the headset) "Has anyone seen Luke? He fell off of our radars."

Nathan Jones- "Has anyone seen Luke?"

Captain Gomez- "Negative sir."

Justin Walts- "He wouldn't run away from us would he?"

Darin Ue- "Aye, lad could you give us some cover? We need to hold them back."

The soldiers throw grenades at the Vakads, the grenades explode killing some of the Vakads. Nathan stomps on the ground as a wall of Ice forms in front of him and the soldiers blocking the Vakads from attacking them.

{Las Vegas, Nevada}

Michael and Lia sit on the couch watching T.V. as a news broadcast shows New York under attack.

Lia Harris- "That's where daddy is."

Michael Harris- (Holding Lia) "I hope he's OK."

Lia Harris- "He is. I know he is."

{New York City, New York}

Cara Sabo stands in the doorway of her living room as her and her family watched as the news shows Queen Amelia throwing Adan into a building.

Laura, Cara's mother, looks at Cara as Cara looks on with determination.

Laura Sabo- "Go. They look like they could use your help."

Cara nods at her mother and runs towards the door grabbing a gold, black, and silver hoodie. She opens the door as runs down the street while cocking a gun.

By Nathan Justin and Darin, the wall of ice shatters as the Vakads break through and march towards them and the soldiers. Darin and Nathan begin swinging their weapons at the monsters killing them one by one while the soldiers pull knives out of their boots and stab down at the Vakads around them. The blades of the knives break on contact with the Vakads, the creatures smack the soldiers to the ground. Nathan, Justin, and Darin look at the downed soldiers.

Nathan Jones- "We have to help them."

Nathan and Darin kill two more Vakads then run to help the soldiers. Justin groans in pain as a Vakad soldier forces its sword into Justin's abdomen. Nathan and Darin stop between Justin and the soldiers looking at Justin.

Justin Walts- (Smiling) "Get behind cover."

Nathan and Darin duck behind a car as Justin's body begins getting full of sharp jagged bumps on his skin.

Justin Walts- (While Vakads continue attacking him) "Bring it mother F..."

Justin's body explodes shooting off thousands of long and sharp nails in every direction killing groups of Vakads. Nathan, Darin, and the soldiers stand up seeing more of the creatures march towards them.

Nathan Jones- "We're trapped, can anyone help us?"

By Adan and Queen Amelia, Valentine stands up only to get knocked back down by a punch to the head. She kicks him sending him flying into a building. He groans.

Adan Valentine- "Why did I agree to help? I should've stayed home, but no Valentine just had to be the hero. Are you happy everyone reading this?"

Outside, Amelia pulls her sword out of the ground and walks over to the building only to be stopped by gunshot being fired at her back. Amelia turns around seeing Cara firing her gun at her. Amelia walks towards Cara while chuckling.

Queen Amelia- "You're in way over your head kid, go home before I kill you."

Centerfire- "You messed with my family now I'm going to make you pay."

Queen Amelia- "Did you think your toy could hurt me?"

Centerfire- "No, it's a distraction."

Amelia stops only for Adan to punch her knee making her collapse.

Adan Valentine- "Kid? I told you I don't need you."

Cara Sabo- "I know, but to me, you needed the help."

Adan Valentine- "Ok, Thank you. Now go home, let us take care if it."

Cara Sabo- "See you soon Mr. Valentine."

Adan Valentine- (Cara runs the other direction. Adan looks at Amelia lying on the ground) "Guys Amelia's down but I don't know for how long."

By Megan, Jordan, and Kortney, Kortney and Jordan scream in pain and fear as Ryan's chains singe their clothes. Jason, while holding Megan to the ground by her throat, takes his hand stroking her hair slowly while she gasped for breath.

Jason Corvin- "I want this even if you don't."

A bit of saliva drops from his mouth and lands on Megan's cheek. Tears of fear wash the saliva down her face.

Megan Topps- "Jason do what you want to me but don't let him hurt my kids."

Jason Corvin- (Thinks for a moment) "Let me see those kids."

Ryan pulls Kortney and Jordan closer to Jason, they struggle as the fire stops. Behind Jason and Ryan, a green spark flickers. Megan looks at Kortney and Jordan with tears in her eyes.

Kortney Jones- "Mom, help us."

Megan Topps- "I'm sorry kids."

Megan places her hands on Jason's arm holding her down"

Jason Corvin- "Awe, how sweet? If you think your little mind games work on me you might want to rethink your choice."

K.J.- (In Megan's headset) "Voltage is back online... Luke's back."

Behind Jason and Ryan, Luke runs around the city throwing the Vakads around Nathan, Darin, and the soldiers. Nathan and Darin look at each other.

Nathan Jones- "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

Darin Ue- "Aye, yee might be crazy."

Darin raises his hand as a fire hydrant explodes shooting up water. Darin moves his hand under the Vakads while Nathan freezes it into a bowl with spikes in it. Luke watches as he runs away. Nathan, Darin, and the soldiers run after Luke's trail. By Adan, Amelia opens her eyes as Adan watches Amelia lye on the ground.

Adan Valentine- "Did anyone hear me? (Turns away from Amelia) I said I have The Dark Queen. (Sticks finger in ear) Does this thing work?"

Amelia sits up while Adan fidgets with his earpiece, she pulls her sword out of the ground. Adan turns around seeing Amelia standing over him, his jaw drops a little while he looks up at the queen.

Queen Amelia- "I wasn't supposed to kill you, but he'll make it do."

Amelia forces her sword down at Adan.